ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Westrom Surname  (läst 584 gånger)

2007-08-19, 03:41
läst 584 gånger

bob

John August Westrom, whose Swedish name I believe is Johan August Johansson is the husband of my great-grandaunt, Josephine Katherine Kindstrom whose Swedish name I believe is Josefina Katrina Kindstrom.  He was born on 17 Mar 1849 in Sweden and died 2 Nov 1911 in Iowa.  His wife was born 8 May 1849 in Boras, Sweden and died 5 Aug 1935 in Iowa.  She emigrated to America on 21 Apr 1882 as a 32-year-old unmarried female from Almas, the parish of Torpa County through the port of Goteborg.  They were married in Iowa on 2 Sep 1882.  This is all that I know about John and his family.  I would appreciate any assistance that I can receive from anyone about them and am willing to assist others with information that I possess.  Thank you.

2007-08-19, 09:00
Svar #1

Utloggad Eva Dahlberg

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4039
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-05-07, 20:50
    • Visa profil
That would fit with the following person on the cd Emibas

Post 541136
Johansson, Johan August
Arbetare (unmarried man)
b. 3/17/1849
Emigrated 10/15/1879
from Wik,Västergården, Kinnarumma, Älvsborgs län (Västergötland)
to Nordamerika
Source: Household Examination Roll, p. 2
Emibas migration file ID: Kinnarumma P 1879 003

for names and dates of his wife and the Kindström family please see here Anbytarforum: Discussions in English: Swedish names: Kindstrom Surname

regards,
Eva

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna