ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Sundin Geneaology  (läst 245 gånger)

2004-06-10, 08:56
läst 245 gånger

Eric Dennis

Hi, we are looking for information or relatives of John Albert Sundin, his brothers Allen, Carl, and Emil...and his son Per Albert Sundin (born 4-24-1862, died 12-24-1942), and his wife Carolina Anderson (b 1-30-1865, d 3-21-1937)..who emigrated to the U.S..  

I understand the spellings could have changed during the emigration. Karen, my wife is a Sundin on her mothers side.

Any information is appreciated...this site is great, but neither of us speak or read Swedish so it appears to be a bit difficult to navigate.

2004-06-10, 20:51
Svar #1

Utloggad Maud Svensson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 22073
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-06-11, 11:57
    • Visa profil
There is a Per Albert Sundin in the population register of Södermalm (on CD), a part of Stockholm city. He was born April 24, 1862 in Viby parish. There are two Viby parishes, in this case I would guess Viby in Närke province, Örebro county, is the right one. (The other one is in Östergötland province/county.)

On the same CD and in census 1890 there is a possible father: bricklayer and widower Johan Albert Sundin, born June 2, 1833 in Lerbäck parish, also in Närke province, Örebro county. In 1884 he was living with three children of his, all born in Viby parish:
Anna Mathilda b. April 1, 1871
Erland Fredrik b. Oct 27, 1874
Hulda Maria b. Oct 2, 1877

Hopefully, someone with access to the parish registers of Viby will verify that these are the persons you are looking for. If you don't get any further information here you can write Landsarkivet (Regional Archives) in Uppsala. You will find addresses and info in English at www.ra.se/ula
Hälsar vänligen
Maud

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna