ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Hilma Ahlgren in Malmo parish archive  (läst 545 gånger)

2003-10-08, 21:54
läst 545 gånger

Utloggad Karen Kelsey

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 354
  • Senast inloggad: 2010-11-29, 20:15
    • Visa profil
Could anyone help me learn about Hilma Elisabeth Ahlgren?  She was born in 1877 in Gärdslöv parish, then moved to Malmö when she was grown.  She worked at the Kullans chocolate factory in June of 1904, when she was 27 years old, and was unmarried at that time.
   I am having the family's letters translated, and Hilma does not write after this 1904 letter.  We are wondering if she ever married, or what happened to her.  I cannot find her listed in the Ellis Island files, so I do not think that she came to the U.S.  Her address in 1904 was Föreningsgatan 19, Malmö.  Her brother and mother continued writing to their American family, but there are few references to Hilma.
  Thanks for any help that you can give me.

2003-10-09, 09:20
Svar #1

Utloggad Lena Thelin

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5118
  • Senast inloggad: 2020-09-16, 22:02
    • Visa profil
    • www.arleco.nu/minslakt/sv
Hello Karen.

Do you know when her mother died and where she lived at that time. If you know that you can order a estate of inventory that should have been made. There usally all the children are listed and where they live.

Lena

2003-10-09, 11:26
Svar #2

Utloggad Karen Kelsey

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 354
  • Senast inloggad: 2010-11-29, 20:15
    • Visa profil
Her mother was still alive in 1925 when the family lost contact with them.  In 1925, her mother, Johanna Ahlgren, was living on the Nasbyholm estate with her son, Gustaf Ahlgren, but I do not know when Johanna died.  Both Nils Gustaf and Hilma Elisabeth Ahlgren were born out of wedlock, and raised by their mother, Johanna, and their grandfather, Nils Gustaf Ahlgren (the elder) in the Gardslof parish.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna