ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Hallberg, Carl August Johansson  (läst 454 gånger)

2004-04-29, 08:47
läst 454 gånger

Annika Jacobsson

Hi Everybody! I know I am not allowed to make the same note in two places, but by mistake, I put this one in completely the wrong place, under Carl Malmström, remarks last 24 hrs. So, pls forgive me if I repeat...
I am visited by an American couple who are searching their Swedish roots. The man is Donald Hallberg, born in America.  
I have found the ancestors of his grandmother, Jenny Henstrand. But, since I had less than a week to do the research, I have not had any chance to look for his grandfather yet. Today we are moving for the Hinneryd area, where his grandmother was born, but  
is there anybody who could try to do me the favour to see if in any Emibase, like Emigranten, Emihamn or something, you can find a  
Carl August Johansson Hallberg  
or Carl August Johansson  
or Carl August Hallberg  
born on June 10, 1855 in Sweden.  
According to some American census, he left for America in 1880, so 25 years old.  
He may have gone to River Falls, WI, since this is wheere is wife to be, Jenny Henstrand went with her family.  
Jenny was born on November 30, 1866.  
Jenny and Carl August married on February 26, 1886.  
Carl August Hallberg died on October 10, 1941.  
I am certain that he must be possible to find only - I can not find the time to check. I have to pick up my guests now, who leave for home again already on Sunday...!  
So, help?

2004-04-29, 20:55
Svar #1

Utloggad Judy Olson Baouab

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1355
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-07-14, 18:26
    • Visa profil
Hi Annika,

Look for an answer in the thread where you originally posted.

http://aforum.genealogi.se/discus/messages/2450/55402.html?1083218502

Judy

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna