ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Anders and Annie Gustafson, 1851 to Illinois  (läst 446 gånger)

1999-04-17, 06:16
läst 446 gånger

Ann Schwirian

Anders M. and Ann or Annie S. Gustafson and children: Anders W., Gust W., John G., Alma and J. Oscar immigrated in 1851.  They were in Henry County Illinois until 1870.  Between 1870 and 1877, they moved to Jasper County, Missouri.  Anders W., Gust and John remained in Lynn.  Oscar probably remained in Lynn, Henry County, Illinois too.  Alma and the children born in Illinois, Alvin, Otto, Charles and Albert went to Missouri.
I would like to learn where they came from in Sweden and their parents and siblings.

1999-05-31, 22:22
Svar #1

Hallin family survivors

I am searching for survivers of Ester, John, Agnes, Zenobia and Knut Evert Hallin born in Ekeby, Ostergotland from 1889-1902. Some moved to USA from 1912-1914. They were my father, aunts and uncles.

1999-06-04, 18:01
Svar #2

Kjell Nordqvist

I am always interested to hear about emigrants
from Karlskoga and Bjurtjärn, Sweden. More than 6000 people went to America from our area. We have
much emigrant information in the files of Karlskoga Heritage Society, but there is still a lot more we want to know.
Kjell Nordqvist
http://w1.586.telia.com/~u58606249/index.htm

2003-11-12, 22:54
Svar #3

Chuck Maki

Ann,
I went to Swenson and checked the Andover Lutheran cardfile.  I looked for Anders M, Anders W, Annie S, Alma, Gust W. John G. and J. Oscar and because you left no data about Swedish parishes, I could not do much but I will report those with names closest to yours:
1.  Gustafsdotter, Anna Sofia, born 16-10-1832 in Hvena.  [see Lund, Anna Sofia Gustafson is the notation]  I  checked and I would say she got married and went to Kansas in 1884.
2.  Gustafson, Johan [no birth date] he left Andover 1-5-1875.
3.  Gustafson, Johannes August, born 14-5-1847 or 1845.  [see Lind, Johannes August Gustafson and that's where the birthdate year problem came up]
He left Andover 1-5-1876
4.  Gustafson, Jonas Gustaf, born 30-9-I didn't write the year correctly but place was Hoen or similar to that.  He went to Moline, IL in 1860.
If you have better info, email me:
Chuck

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna