ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Börje Andersson/Juliana Andersdotter Ljungberg - 1818  (läst 659 gånger)

2002-09-21, 04:41
läst 659 gånger

John Murphy

Looking for parents of and any information about Börje Andersson and Juliana Andersdotter
Ljungberg who were married at Grimeton, Halland County on August 18, 1818.

2002-09-23, 21:55
Svar #1

Utloggad Lissela Carlson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 170
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-03, 13:40
    • Visa profil
John,
What have you already checked? Did the couple have any children before they emigrated? In that case, have you checked where the witnesses came from?
Regards, Lissela

2002-09-24, 04:29
Svar #2

John Murphy

This couple had three known children:  
Anders Lorentz Börjesson b: 1819
Anton Börjesson b: 1822
Anders Magnus Börjesson b: 1825

This couple, to my knowledge, did not emmigrate. Their grandson Johan Otto, son of Anders Magnus emmigrated to the US in the 1880s.

I have checked all of the microfilm records available thru the Mormon/LDS center here in the US.  

Thanks,
John

2002-09-24, 23:28
Svar #3

Utloggad Lissela Carlson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 170
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-03, 13:40
    • Visa profil
Have you checked the witnesses in the birth records? They were often close relatives, for instance siblings of the parents. You could guess from the names which are the most likely.
Lissela

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna