ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Bilder från Kyrkefalla  (läst 542 gånger)

2010-02-11, 02:09
läst 542 gånger

Utloggad Robert Swanson

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 4
  • Senast inloggad: 2010-02-11, 02:09
    • Visa profil
Hello All,

Attached are two pictures of a house that is located in Mon, which is about 3 kilometers east of Tibro. The house was apparently built by my great-grandfather, Fritz Wilhelm Josephson, before he emigrated to the United States.
The first picture was taken in 1913. In the picture are Algot Josephson, Josef Jonsson, Christina Svensson, Maria Jonsson, Karl Johannesson, Albertina Johanesson, Ingeborg Johanesson (Karl and Albertina's daughter) , and Stina (Kristina Svensson's granddaughter).
The second picture was taken in 1966. I'm assuming that it is the same house. I have no information on the people in the picture.
In 2002, information from a researcher indicated that the house was owned by Karl-Gustaf and Karin Björklund. I do not know if they still own the house.
If you have any information about any of the people in the pictures, or of the house, I would appreciate it very much.

You can contact me at bobswan@hotmail.com

Thank you,
Bob Swanson
Kennedy, NY

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna