ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Kandl  (läst 683 gånger)

2006-02-03, 15:43
läst 683 gånger

Miroslav KANDL

Hi, some of KANDL say the firs KANDL in the Europa was Swedish soldier who fought in Europa´s wars of conquest and religions (1618-1648).Maybye he standed in this place after battles outshirts Praque about 1639-1648. He than married a Czech woman.That was the begening for our name.Can you help me find some information about him?There were maybe soldier-name. Maybe KANDEL.( maybe ancestor=KANDL MARTIN*?1671,+4.9.1730).
Thank you. Miroslav KANDL, CZECH REP.

2006-03-18, 11:45
Svar #1

Utloggad Anna-Carin Betzén

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1112
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-10-28, 20:07
    • Visa profil
    • www.btz.se
Mr. Kandl,  

As you've already posted the same question a few times at this board without getting any response, it seems that nobody here has any information about your ancestor. The Swedish church records generally begin in the 1680s so tracing people earlier than that can be very hard or even impossible (even if you know where they lived). And, not all records have survived to this day.

Duplicate postings are discouraged in the forum, as they make it hard for people to see if you've already got any help, and if so what sources have been searched. So, next time you'd like to revive the question, perhaps you could just post a new message in one of your existing discussions?

2006-03-18, 21:32
Svar #2

Utloggad Thomas Vikander

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 297
  • Senast inloggad: 2018-06-11, 05:22
    • Visa profil
With the lack of any quick concrete responses, I feel free to offer my musings:

The name may have been 'Kardel'?. Machine printing and press printing were not as prevelant then, as today. Errors creep in.

Kandl and Kandel, on the other hand, seem to exist in Austria, Germany, Ukraine. A proposal here is to consider the more likely possibility that he was a soldier from central Europe in the 'Swedish' army or supporting armies that attacked Praha etc.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna