ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Holzenthal  (läst 551 gånger)

2009-12-12, 15:48
läst 551 gånger

Utloggad Ludmilla Achenbach

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 3
  • Senast inloggad: 2010-03-22, 12:59
    • Visa profil
My family tree goes back to 1719. I assume that a swedish soldier in the 30 Years War found a new home in the Rhinehessen area of Germany. In Götheborgs weckolista I found a note about a Hemmanet Holtzendal from 1750. I couldn't read it exactly, but I noticed that the Hemmanet was for sale. Today there is close to Vargada a village named (Landa)Holsendal. Are Hemmanet Holtzendal from 1750 and the village Holsendal the same?
Who sold and who bought the farm? I appriciate every suggestions and ideas! Thanks in advance

2009-12-12, 17:10
Svar #1

Utloggad Anna-Carin Betzén

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1112
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-10-28, 20:07
    • Visa profil
    • www.btz.se
According to Rosenberg's Geografiskt-statistiskt handlexikon öfver Sverige, originally printed in the 1880s, Holsendal is a village in Landa parish, Kullings härad, Älvsborg county.

The listing in Götheborgs weckolista of 1750-02-24 (digitized at Kungliga Biblioteket) says that Olstorp manor will be auctioned off on March 6. The manor, situated in Älvsborg county, Kullings härad, Algutstorp parish, is offered for sale along with hemmanet (=the farm) Holtzendal, and an unnamed croft and a mill, all of which were the property of the manor. The rest of the text is more details on the manor.  

The paper doesn't say exactly where the Holtzendal farm is situated, but as Landa and Algutstorp parishes are in the same härad, apparently bordering on each other, it seems probable that the Holsendal village has derived its name from the Holtzendal farm.

I checked the next couple of issues of Götheborgs weckolista, but the ads don't seem to be followed-up with any info of who bought the property. At any rate, the people who lived at Holtzendal would've continued to be tenants, like they were before the sale.

(Meddelandet ändrat av acb 2009-12-12 17:17)

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna