ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Christina Solenia from Uppsala  (läst 608 gånger)

2004-11-06, 01:53
läst 608 gånger

Nancy Jaderen

I have Christina Solenia,born 1747 in Järlåsa,
Uppsala and married to Olof Hagberg Sept. 29,1761 in Klara Forsamling.Their daughter,Brita Christina was born Jan.23,1763 in Jacob och Johannes,Stockholm. I have recently found out that Christina's parents were Olof Solenius,b. 1703  in Torsåker,Gävlesborg, and Anna Halsenia.
According to this information,Christina married Johan Wallén,who was born in 1737 in Torsåker, and had a son,Isak,born in 1775. This history is very interesting,but confusing.I have no other information on Olof and I do not know which films I should search to clear this up. Can anyone advise me? thank you
   Nancy Jaderen

2004-11-06, 13:18
Svar #1

Birgitta Almqvist (Baq)

Nancy, your message was somewhat intriguing to me because I am doing research on Christina Margareta Sollenius, born Nilsson, in Tuna, Medelpad, Sweden April 20, 1845 and who died in January 1913 in Sundsvall.  

Anna-Karin Solenia and her brother Bengt-Åke Sollenius are her grandgrandgrand (maybe one more 'grand') children with whome I have contact.  
I am portraying Christina who lived in the 1800s. Who the 1700-Christina was I haven't the faintest idea so please tell me.

If you send me a mail I will get you in touch with them. Best from
Birgitta Almqvist in Sundsvall, Sweden

2004-11-06, 20:33
Svar #2

Utloggad Katarina Sohlborg

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 3058
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-13, 23:53
    • Visa profil
    • www.thorsaker.se
Hello Nancy.
What makes you certain that your Christina is born 1747. This means that she was only fourteen years when she got married and became mother at sexteen.  

I have made some research about Christina married to Johan Wall?n, and the marriage with Olof Hagberg does not fit in.

There were a family in Stockholm named Sollenius, and my guess is that your Christina belonges to them.

It would be interesting to know more about your Christina, if you know what the marriage records say about her parents.

Best regards
Katarina Sohlborg in Torsåker
Katarina Sohlborg

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna