ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Anders Jäderén/Stina Andersdottetr  (läst 545 gånger)

2002-11-23, 01:40
läst 545 gånger

Nancy Jaderen

I am having trouble finding any info on Anders Gustaf Jäderén and his wife Stina Andersdotter.A son, Carl Robert Jäderén,was born in 1828 in Eskilstuna,Sodermanland.This I found out tru the archives in Uppsala.I can find nothing about the parents.The only name in the FHL is Eric Jäderén,who was married in Stockholm in 1797.I dont know if there is any connection.Can anyone help? Thank you. Nancy Jaderen

2002-11-24, 22:48
Svar #1

Utloggad Eva Dahlberg

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4039
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-12, 18:31
    • Visa profil
Hej Nancy, I'll ask you about exactly what you have looked at, because I think it's very difficult for us volunteers and researchers in Sweden and elsewhere to help you otherwise. I have, as a frequent participant on Anbytarforum (who has inhereted a good memory from one of her ancestors ;-) ), seen your posts (even answered you at some point) and have realised that no one seems to be researching the same family as you.

I have also realised that it's rather difficult to follow your postings, and exactly what you have been looking at (are you an online/internet researcher or an microfiche/microfilm researcher :-) ?)

As I'm not familiar with the parishes you are working with, I don't know exactly how much of the church books are intact for example - so you must excuse me if something I suggest doesn't work because of lack of churchbooks.  
But here goes anyway - some thoughts I got when I read your post.

Have you seen the actual birth record from 1828 (not an extract or register)? This is where you have their names, right? Are there clerical surveys (husförhörslängder) available for 1828 from that parish? Have you had a look at them? Did you find the family there for that year and in that way confirmed names and had birth dates/years for them? Have you followed them backwards through the clerical surveys (marriage, moving in together from different housholds in the parish, possibly moving into the parish from some other place - finally you may find them with their own set of parents) as well as forward (siblings to your husband's ancestor, moving around in the parish, date of deaths etc)? Have you any idea who was the first to take the name? Was it the father of the boy born in 1828, maybe he took the name in 1827 and was called something else just before?

If you describe a bit more in detail what you have searched, people here might have some ideas based on their knowledge of the exact parish, even if they don't know the family.

A record just from the FHL (I guess www.familysearch.org) isn't enough to prove relationship - or lack of relationship - as they don't have all the data on all persons who ever lived in Sweden - they haven't been extracted from the church books (yet) - so best of luck with the books.

Sometimes one just has to end the chapter on one line of ancestors, for example if the church books burned and there are no traces in the alternative sources (estate inventories, tax documents, land owning documents etc etc) or there is an unknown/unnamed father - and that line may end already in the late 1800s ... Then you just have to enjoy what was possible to find out.

Kind regards,
Eva Dahlberg

2003-08-23, 20:49
Svar #2

Nancy Jaderen

I need help with info on Anders Gustaf Jäderén and his wife Stina Andersdotter.His son,Carl Robert Jäerén was born 28-3-1828 in Eskilstuna Stadsforsamling(info from Uppsala archivist)I think Stina was born 1792 in Eskilstuna.So far I have searched 2 FHL films but could not find any referance to Jäderén.I have no idea when the name was changed.On the FHL website I found an Eric Jäderén married Anna Maria Callerstrom or Carlstrom Sept,1797 in Hovforsanlingen,Stockholm but I dont know,or can find ,any connection.Where do I go from here? Thank you Nancy

2003-08-25, 01:23
Svar #3

Utloggad Per Schröder

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 414
  • Senast inloggad: 2017-08-21, 00:41
    • Visa profil
Hi Nancy! There is a parish Jäder outside of Eskilstuna. Could Anders Gustaf be born there? At least there was a Eric Jäderin born 1804 in Jäder parish. A brother, maybe? Per Schröder (I have no relations with the family Jäderin)

2003-08-25, 20:26
Svar #4

Nancy Jaderen

Thanks Per,    I will order films from Jäder and check them out.   Nancy

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna