ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Inoveri Kryka - Translation needed please  (läst 730 gånger)

2004-10-17, 14:38
läst 730 gånger

Donna Johnson

I have received information with the above words in relationship to a marriage between a soldier & a pregnant fiance. Could someone please give me more information about this?

Thank you,
Donna

2004-10-17, 17:27
Svar #1

Bo Johansson

I think more information is needed, do you have the context, perhaps a full sentence?

Inoveri Kryka could possibly be I Noveri Kyrka (in the Noveri church), where Noveri would be a somewhat distorted place-name. But there are too many other possibilities.

// Bo Johansson

2004-10-17, 17:31
Svar #2

Utloggad Per Eriksson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1369
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-25, 09:34
    • Visa profil
Donna, I'm not an expert in Latin, wich I think inoveri is. But I do think inoveri has something to do with yours slander or something like that. The word kryka I would guess is miss spelled, think it should be kyrka wich is swedish for church.

Just a guess, hope it helped you some.

//Peppe

2004-10-18, 02:28
Svar #3

Donna Johnson

In the husf. of 1807 in Sätila, a friend saw a notation (see above) and said that perhaps as Daniel was in the war, that the priest made them get married before the baby was born which would have been better for the mother (Elin) especially if he died.  
  Yes, sorry. I did not type correctly. Kyrka is correct.  
  I am just trying to make sure I have all the data correct on my family and wanted a translation.  
  If perhaps this could be a place name, I would like to know more about that. I am still trying to find where Daniel was born and that may be a possibility as well. ? But, I tend to think that it is most likely a law for the unwedded parents to marry.  
  Thank you all for your help & if you can find more information, it would be appreciated.

Donna

2004-10-18, 12:37
Svar #4

Utloggad Anna-Carin Betzén

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1112
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-10-28, 20:07
    • Visa profil
    • www.btz.se
Donna,  

All kinds of questions regarding deciphering specific church records can be asked in the section Läshjälp. I suggest you go to the Älvsborg subsection of Läshjälp (as Sätila is in Älvsborg county) and start a new discussion there, with a title that states the GID and that it is the 1807 HFL of Sätila (page number helps too). Then people who have access to the records will know exactly where to look. If you re-post your question there I'm sure your problem will be solved quickly.

2004-10-18, 18:56
Svar #5

Donna Johnson

Anna-Carin,

Thank you for the advice! I will try there.  

Donna

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna