ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Help with translation, please.  (läst 646 gånger)

2004-07-17, 23:47
läst 646 gånger

Nancy Berry

In the comments section of the household records this phrase is found in the comments section:
65 8/7 uppgift ha(?) hypotheksföeningen(?) angående(?) barn.  I'm unable to put this together to make any sense.   Can anyone help out?(Taken from GID 464.39.9900 comments column, line 4).   Thanks!

2004-07-18, 01:29
Svar #1

Malin Ericson (Malinka)

Nancy,

hypot[h]eksförening = credit institution for mainly long-term financing of properties etc.

angående = regarding

ha = have (infinitive form or old present tense plural form) or the short for hektar, hectare. But neither explanation make sense to me. Could it be something else?

2004-07-18, 10:08
Svar #2

Yvonne Korn (Yvonnek)

To me it looks more like till instead of ha, i. e. to, which would make On the 8th of July 65 information [sent] to Hypoteksföreningen regarding children. Maybe the credit institution had asked for family status from the authorities for some reason (loan, mortgage on the property f ex?)

2004-07-19, 02:26
Svar #3

Nancy Berry

Thank you Malin and Yvonne for your help with the Genline translation.   Even with 2 Swedish-English dictionaries, I was unable to decipher the meaning.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna