ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Helsingborg  (läst 419 gånger)

2000-07-27, 00:55
läst 419 gånger

Karen Swasnon

Hi I am looking for what my Great Aunt Call the State Church of Helsingborg.  This is where family information is at she says.

Thank you,

Karen

2000-08-27, 14:01
Svar #1

Arne Ljungstrom

Hi there,
I'm looking for information about a relative of mine VIKING REVERT.  He was born on the 6th of April 1912 in the Helsingborg area to Johannes Svensson and Lydia Anderstrom.  He changed his surname from Svensson to Revert with his syster Lita (born the 13th of February 1913) some time in the 1940s. He died a few years ago and I would like to know when and where he died.  His wife is still alive and her name is Ruth, but I don't know here maiden name nor where or when she was born.  Any information about that would be great. They had three children: Britta, Ulla and Stina. Any information about when and where they were born and where they live now.
Thanks a lot.
Arne Ljungstrom
Toronto, Canada

2000-08-27, 15:28
Svar #2

John Sidén

Hi Arne,
Johannes Sigvard Viking Revert born 1913 April 6 in Björnekulla parish died 1992 August 4 in Allerum parish (just outside Helsingborg). The address was Styrbordsvägen 24   252 85  HELSINGBORG. He married Ruth 1944 May 27. She is still alive and lives at the same address as in 1992.  
Lita Ingegärd Revert born 1914 May 31 in Björnekulla parish died 1985 September 12 in Gustaf Adolf parish in Helsingborg. The address was Sockengatan 14 A  252 63  HELSINGBORG. She was not married.  
Lars and Stina Revert (maybe they are relatives of Viking and Lita) live at Aftonsången 1  260 35 ÖDÅKRA. You mentioned that Viking and Ruth had a daughter Stina and maybe her husband has taken her last name, men can do that in Sweden when they marry.  
The information I have given to You is taken from a CD of deceased persons in Sweden 1950-1999 and from the telephone directory book (also a CD).
With best wishes
John
Veta Östergötland  Sweden

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna