ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Any connection - Indalsliden and Lanjonaset Fors, Jamtland  (läst 670 gånger)

2000-04-15, 20:40
läst 670 gånger

shelley

I am trying to find out if these two areas are connected in some way.  I have been able to track down my great grandmother - Engla Margaretha Naslund (married name Nystrom)but can't get any info on her parents.  I have located a woman with the same date of birth 1Jun1859 but was born In Langjonaset Fors.  Could they be one and the same and how could I go about getting additional info on her if it is her.    Thanks.    Shelley

2000-04-16, 02:44
Svar #1

Utloggad Jörgen Tollesson

• Arkivguiden (www.arkivguiden.net)
  • Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 6925
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-25, 19:59
  • Bild: Båhusläns flagga
    • Visa profil
    • Arkivguiden med Arkivguidens Forum, Båhus Arkivguide och Göteborgs Arkivguide
Fors and Liden (or Indals-Liden) are two neighbour parishes, Fors in Jämtland´s län (län=county) and Liden in Västernorrland´s län. One parish on each side of the county border in other words. On the map I find a place called Långsjönäset in Fors parish, close to the Liden border.

But I´m afraid I know nothing about the people in these parishes. It´s not my district.
Kontakt: http://www.arkivguiden.net/jts.shtml. | Ser gamla inlägg (före april 2016) underliga ut? Argumenterar jag mot mig själv? Saknas något i inläggen? Finns där något som inte borde vara där? Läs då om orsaken här: http://forum.arkivguiden.net/agf/disk/42626/62869.shtml#post16472.

2000-04-16, 19:41
Svar #2

shelley

Thanks for the assistance.  At least I know now that they are relatively close and that the woman I have found on the IGI might be my greatgrandmother.  Maybe some one from one of those parishes will read this and be able to help me.      Thanks again.   Shelley

2000-04-17, 00:57
Svar #3

Roland Johansson

Hello Shelley

The Långsjönäset woman and your great grandmother were probably not the same person. The 1890 census indicates this. Look at the census here:

Your ggm:  Engla Greta Näslund, living in Stöde parish in 1890. Husband A L Nyström born in Hässjö parish, children born in Sundsvall and Stöde.

Långsjönäset woman: Engla Märta Kristensdotter, husbands name not Nyström.  

Name Margareta often colloquially written both as Greta and Märta

2000-04-18, 04:37
Svar #4

shelley

The Engla I found on the IGI was Engla Margaretha Naslund born 1 June 1859 to Carl Axel Naslund and Lisa Ersson.  I discovered that they were married in Fors, Jamtland on the 6 June 1847.  Carl was born 20 Jul 1826 in Fors.  Would you mind checking to see if they were still alive in 1890.  Is there anyway you could determine for me if this could be my g grandmother.   Thanks.  Shelley

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna