ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Who wanted help with locating a relative in Saskatoon Canada?  (läst 264 gånger)

2001-08-08, 18:31
läst 264 gånger

Ishbel Cormack

I think the name of the person was Gustavsson but I cannot find the question. I think I can help.

Please tell me where the first message was posted on the English part of this forum a few days ago.

2001-08-08, 21:01
Svar #1

Utloggad Anders Brissman

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 403
  • Senast inloggad: 2016-07-19, 17:32
    • Visa profil
Ishbel

The first message was posted under Emigrants/ Help from Canada # 2 by Gunnel Hedberg 06.08.2001 at 20:30 hours.  

Anders

2001-08-09, 03:46
Svar #2

Ishbel Cormack

Thanks Anders. Your note has just reminded me that I looked in some of the ship passenger lists for Halifax for you many months ago. There were  two people that you were interested in tracing, possibly through Canada to the USA. I do not think I sent you the results and a record of where I looked. I found no trace of them in the records I looked at, but there are many more that I did not have access to.
I can still send you the titles of the films I looked at if you would like that.
I am away visiting now but will be home August 11.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna