ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Norström - Johan Eric  (läst 337 gånger)

2003-06-15, 22:02
läst 337 gånger

Steven Norström

I am trying to trace the ancestry of Johan Eric Norström who was born on April 26, 1846.  According to the parishbook of Skerike, County of Västmanland. Johan was born in the parish of Skultuna, County of Västmanland.
Does anyone have information on Johan's parents and/or siblings?
Johan married Johanna Person (Born October 8, 1843 in the parish of Ludvika, County of Dalarna) on October 22, 1868.  Place of Marriage is unknown.
Does anyone have information on Johanna's parents and/or siblings?
Johan & Johanna emigrated to Canada on November 12, 1905. The brought with them their granddaughter, Edit Elisabet daughter of Mina, who they raised.
I have information on most of Johan & Johanna's children but I am seeking more information on; Mina Born 1869 Died 1900, Anna Born 1869 Died 1907, and Carl Born 1875 Died 1956.  I would like to find out the exact birthdates, birthplaces, marriage information on Mina, and exact deathdates. Does anyone have this information?
I have extensive information on the other children; Frans Vilhelm, Axel L., Erik Alfred, Arvid Teodor and Maria Ottila if anyone wants it.
I would appreciate any information I can get.
Thank you
Steven Norström (Great Great Grandson of Johan)

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna