ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Need help talking to Varbergs tingsrätt  (läst 232 gånger)

2002-08-18, 03:18
läst 232 gånger

Glen Johnson

I am looking for the district court records (domböcker) for Faurås häradsrätt for 1902. Landsarkivet i Lund says that Varbergs tingsrätt has them now. I asked Varbergs tingsrätt if they have them. A woman at Varbergs tingsrätt told me to contact Pastorsexpeditionen i Falkenberg.

Does this make sense? Is she saying that Faurås häradsrätt records are being kept at the church offices in Falkenberg?  

Maybe its a simple communication problem.

I need information concerning the death of a Stafsinge man in 1902. He died in the US on May 6 1902 and the estate probation at the Faurås district court was on July 26 1902.

I want to find out how the Faurås district court learned that he was dead. There are no death records for him in the US and no mention of him in the archives of the Swedish foreign office (UD) at Riksarkivet. There is no information about his death in the Stafsinge church records. His 1902 bouppteckning does not say how or where he died, except that he died in America.

The Faurås district court must have had evidence of his death. How could they probate his estate without proof of his death?  He was gone from Sweden about 3 years.

Can someone help me with this? If this is just a simple language problem, maybe someone can help me prepare a query in Swedish for Varbergs tingsrätt.

Thank you!

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna