ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Martha Berg photographs  (läst 497 gånger)

2004-03-03, 21:04
läst 497 gånger

Hal Miettinen

Hello everyone,

I have a group photograph that I believe includes my grandparents. The border of the photo is stamped Martha Berg, Rattvik. Can anyone tell me anything about the studio and where it is located, and also whether there is an archive of her photographs that may give a positive identificatiopn of the people in my photo?

Thank you,

Hal Miettinen

2004-03-05, 21:04
Svar #1

Utloggad Ingemar Goliath

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 149
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-12-29, 16:12
    • Visa profil
Hello Hal,

I have asked a researcher, living in Rattvik, to handle your question, but she couldn?t, for the moment. In the library of Rattvik there are just now many folders shown with the photos of Martha Berg?s studio. And a special photo library also exists i Rattvik. I will recommend you to scan the photo and send it with an inquiry to Lennart Edvardsson, e-mail: bildarkivet@rattvik.se  You can also look at http://www.rattvik.se/bildarkiv.asp (sorry, in swedish only).

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna