ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Högsby Parish, Tigerström, Again.  (läst 247 gånger)

2000-11-08, 22:48
läst 247 gånger

Harold Dozier

Marianne Linden was kind enough to tell me the name of the parents of Carl Fredrik Tigerström,  that he was born in Skurebo in 1811, and that his father was Johannes Tigerström. Trying to find the birth place and name of Johannes' father, I have studied Family History Center film 0137709, HFL 1812-1832, for several hours and failed to locate this family in Skurebo or elsewhere. I suppose it is  possible the family moved between the time of the birth and the 1812 clerical survey. The next earliest FHC film is for the  period 1798-1810. If this time period is true, 1811 won't be there. I would appreciate any suggestions to tracking down the father (and other ancestors) of Johannes Tigerström.  

Thanks

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna