ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Gröndahl, Magnus, Borrby, Skåne  (läst 206 gånger)

1999-10-14, 15:44
läst 206 gånger

Len Nasman

I am doing research for my brother in law regarding his grandfather Magnus Gröndahl, born Sept 12, 1857. I have seen his name on a microfilm church record, but the script is difficult to interpret. Magnus was youngest of 6 children and I believe thatthe father was born Oct 4, 1818.

I am trying to determine if there are any living relatives of Magnus in Sweden, and if any of them have done any genealogy research.

Tack så mycket,

Len Nasman

2006-01-21, 01:51
Svar #1

Mia Gröndahl

I believe I?m a relative of the Magnus Gröndahl you are researching. He should have been my grandfathers?uncle, and I have seen records of his emigration to the States. I happen to live in the same village as he did - Sandby, Borrby. Magnus brother Anders, my great grandfather was a blacksmith at Sandby. Magnus had been a soldier, and then he worked at the same farm - it?s still there - as the young woman who gave birth to my grandfather - but she never married him, for some strange reason and moved to Bornholm, a Danish island between Sweden and Poland. But the boy, my grandfather, was given exactly the same name as his father: Anders Gröndahl - and spent a lot of his time there, while he was a young boy. He later joined his mother at Bornholm.
Mia Gröndahl

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna