ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Directions in English for the photo section  (läst 609 gånger)

2002-06-01, 18:43
läst 609 gånger

Peg

I have an old photo taken in Vimmerby that I would
like to ask about in the photo discussions. Are their some instructions in English for uploading a photo? Thanks!

2002-06-01, 22:21
Svar #1

Peter Karlsson / anbytarvärd (Peter)

No, but we will fix instructions (or a link) under Anbytarforum: Gamla bilder: Bildgåtan for this..

Here is a translation of the instructions:

Do like this: Create a new discussion and write a message. In the place (in your text) where you want to attach the picture, please write  `image{text}, where text is the name you give your picture (you can give it any name you like). Be sure there is no spaces and that you use the right kind of brackets  { } In the preview you will now see a little picture Your Image Here where your picture will appear..
When you send away your posting (click Skicka inlägg) you'll come to a new window where you can browse to the right file (your image) on your own disk. Finish by clicking UPLOAD.
-The pictures has to be in .jpg or .gif-format, and the size not bigger than 100 k.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna