ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Degerfors, VB - Israelsson/Persdotter/Errson/Eriksson/Pehrsdotter  (läst 209 gånger)

2004-01-10, 00:26
läst 209 gånger

Ron Starkey Olson

Hello - my name is Ronald G. Starkey (Olson). My grandfather emigrated to the USA from Sweden in 1911. His name was Nils Olofsson, b. 14 Jan 1892. His family came from the county of Vasterbotten, Degerfors parish. My great grandparents were Olof Israelsson, b. 17 Aug 1866, and Maria Mathilda Pehrsdotter, b. 11 Apr 1864. Olof's parents were: Israel Pehrsson, b. 17 Mar 1821, and Maria Greta Jac(k)obsdotter, b. 2 Aug 1831, all of Degerfors parish.

My great grandmother Maria's parents were: Pehr Errson? (Eriksson?), b. 21 Apr 1835; and Sara Johanna Persdotter, b. 26 Jan 1833, also of the Degerfors parish. I have found this information by searching microfilmed church records for the Degerfors parish.

I understand that there are a number of living relatives in Sweden that are descendents of these families. I would like to establish communication with all or any of them if possible so that we can exchange greetings, and information.

I understand that none of my grandfather's family (Israelssons) ever heard from him again after he emigrated to the USA, therefore, I am certain his living relatives still in Sweden might be interested to know what happened to him and that he has a large number of descendents here in America.

I also understand that there may be relatives still in Sweden with the surname of Hornberg, Sandstrom.

If this posting is read or otherwise makes its way to those who may be related even if only distantly, I would appreciate a response to my email address at: ron@thestarkeys.com, if possible in English. If anyone who responds cannot translate their message to English, please write it in Swedish and I will take care of getting it translated when it is received here.

Thank you so much.  

With Kind regards,
Ron Starkey (Olson),

2004-01-10, 07:44
Svar #1

Anders Andersson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna