ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Danish Records  (läst 312 gånger)

2001-02-10, 17:37
läst 312 gånger

Kristina Brown

I would like to thank all of the kind people that respond to the posted questions. I am new to this site and have learned alot about Sweden from the postings. I would like to know if there is a site like this for Danish information.  
I look forward to learning more from all of you.

2001-02-10, 19:02
Svar #1

Utloggad Bo Berndtsson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 3221
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-26, 11:00
    • Visa profil
Kristina,

Just scroll down a little on this site to Danmark, wich of course is swedisn for Denmark, where you'll find a similar discussion. You can also try www.farmwagon.com/discus-nnm/, where you'll find discussions about all the scandinavian countries.

Bo Berndtsson

2001-02-11, 16:44
Svar #2

Eva Dahlberg

Hi Kristina, the best thing for discussions and queries regarding relatives in Denmark is not Anbytarforums's Danish discussion and not another website but a newsgroup, dk.historie.genealogi, which you will find among the newsgroups your internet service provider makes it possible for you to subscribe to. It's very active and the researchers there are very helpful.
Good luck. Eva Dahlberg

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna