ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Clothing styles as a clue to identity of ancestors  (läst 360 gånger)

2003-09-24, 21:17
läst 360 gånger

Utloggad Karen Kelsey

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 354
  • Senast inloggad: 2010-11-29, 20:15
    • Visa profil
I have inherited letters and photos (small pictures mounted on cardboard) from my Swedish ancestors.  I have tried to group the photographs by style of clothing, and that lets me match photographs with the letters.  However, I am unable to date some of the clothing styles.  I think they are from the 1900 - 1910 era, but I am unsure.  Is anyone willing to let me send them a few photos using J-Peg format, so I could get help identifying the decade these were from?
   Thank you.

2003-09-24, 21:48
Svar #1

Utloggad Sari Wilhelmsson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1147
  • Senast inloggad: 2017-03-13, 21:21
    • Visa profil
Hi Karen!

You could display the photos here in Anbytarforum if you would like to. The images should not be bigger than 100 kb. Print these signs

/image{photo name} and collect your images from your browser. Though you should make a back slasch insted of a regular slasch i made. It?s ok to use .jpeg format.

I am sure you?ll get lot of help i you do like this. There are many helpfull people here on Anbytarforum.

Good luck, Sari

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna