ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Charlotte emma johnson  (läst 131 gånger)

2002-06-30, 16:50
läst 131 gånger

Gary Douglas Carlson

charlotte was born in 1878 or 1880 , father: p.m. johnson, mother: c.e. nicholson, from the parish of vissefjarda ??. she was married to a peterson or pearson, who passed away from wounds of the boer war. they had two children, carl or karl b:1897 and nannie sophia b: 1 january 1900. charlotte then married karl adrian skoldberg b: 5 july 1880 to father: frans oskar karlsson skoldberg b: 1847, mother: cicilia nilsdotter b: 1845.from the parrish of karlskrona, blekinge county,  they had a baby girl that died at 4 years old and agda victoria hildegarde b: 3 december 1906. they immigrated through the port of malmo on 26 june 1912, but karl sr. was not on the list.
I would like to know who charlottes parents were, when she was born, where, brothers or sisters,who was the first marrige to and when did he die. when and where she married karl, name and what happened to the daughter that died, what they did for a living before they immigrated abd what boat they caught in malmo. charlotte died in canada of phneumonia and complications on 20 february 1920.
I am her grandson and this is the only information that i have on charlotte. any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance. Gary D. Carlson

2003-06-11, 22:22
Svar #1

Edwin Emil Jonsson

I search for my Grandfathers sister,
 Josefina Maria Andersdotter.(married Lundquist)
 She have 3 sons born in Sveden.
 Karl Johan Viktor Lundquist(b.07.10.1868 in H?gby
 Ernst Wilhelm Robert b.03.09.1888.          
 Oskar Otto Leonard   b.12.09.1890.
  They all left for us in 1892 06.05.
 the father arive us the year befor( 03.04.1891.

Håper noen vet noe om dem !
                             Hilsen
                         Edwin Emil Jonsson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna