ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Bo Johansson  (läst 282 gånger)

2004-02-22, 02:06
läst 282 gånger

Utloggad David Johnson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 38
  • Senast inloggad: Aldrig
    • Visa profil
Bo,

The other day you wrote to me about Andrew and Alex Johnson to which I tryed to write you back on an email but it would not allow me to get your email adress! I have found out the information you gave me was correct because I found another relative that has the information to match yours about the Johnsons! He told me his grandfather Alex Johnsons real name was Elof Alfrid Johansson and he was born October 10,1861 through the same place you gave me of.

Av Bo Johansson - onsdag den 18 febr 2004 kl. 14.16:  [Ändra]

There seems to be a Prämboda (modern spelling) in Långasjö parish(?), Emmaboda kommun, Kalmar county (län), Småland province (landskap).

I can't find it on the map, so it is probably nothing larger than a farm or group of farms.

// Bo Johansson

If you would please contact me at johnnydshouse@hotmail.com and we can write back and forth over this! I was also wondering if you are related to me or not? Thanks alot and I would appreciate a response!

David Johnson

2004-02-22, 14:51
Svar #1

Bo Johansson

Sorry, I know almost nothing about genealogy in Emmaboda, I just like searching maps...

But perhaps someone else can help you?

The name Johansson is extremely common in Sweden, and was originally a patronymic, so people with that name are usually not related. In the case of  Elof Alfrid Johansson it tells you that his father's name probably was Johan.
And in my case it comes from my grandfather Julius Johansson, whose father's name was Johan.

// Bo Johansson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna