ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Missing one child  (läst 503 gånger)

2005-07-22, 00:01
läst 503 gånger

Utloggad Karen Kelsey

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 354
  • Senast inloggad: 2010-11-29, 20:15
    • Visa profil
In a discussion on this site, dated 6-Sept 2003 under the subject of Ahlgren family from Skåne, Gärdslov, I asked about my ancestors.  I have studied these people for the past two years, and have had their letters translated and put into a notebook for my family to read.  I have one question concerning Carolina Ahlgren Olsson.  The list of children that I received was correct, but the family oral tradition claims that there was one more child born after 1904, and it died soon after birth.  Could someone help find one more child listed in the birth index?  The Olssons (spelled OHLSSON by some of that family) had Elsbeth Margareta Olsson in Jan. 1904 (Klara Parish), so the next child came after that date.  The family moved twice after the 1904 date: from Klara to Johannes to Adolf Fredrik Parish.  Would it be possible to find the birth date and name of this last missing baby?

2005-07-22, 02:19
Svar #1

Utloggad Karen Kelsey

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
In the above question, I forgot to give information about the family.  The parents were: Carolina Ahlgren, who was born in Gärdslöv parish on 5-March 1864.  She married Lars Olsson in 1891 in Stockholm.  He was born 27-August 1864 in Västra Vingåker parish.
    They had many children, but the last one I know about was Elsbeth, who was born in 1904.  I hope I have given enough information, and I thank you in advance.

2005-07-27, 13:35
Svar #2

Utloggad Karen Kelsey

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
In case anyone looks at this question in the future, I have been given the answer by the descendents of Carolina Ahlgren - no other children, but it was a grandchild that had been referred to.  I did not want anyone to spend time searching the records, since I have my answer.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna