ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Äldre inlägg (arkiv) till 27.8.2000  (läst 1868 gånger)

2000-07-30, 07:46
läst 1868 gånger

Donna Corlett

Dear Ulla: I'm sorry but I think you have misunderstood what my message to you was intended to relay!  Perhaps I should have expressed it more clearly?!

I said that I found Erik listed on the 1890 census (for Sweden)...not Canada!  Since you told me that they were from Västerbotten (Dorotea)...I went to the census on-line to learn his entire name...what the A stood for.  I thought I should have his complete name (if possible)to make searching easier-especially if I was to address government agencies etc.-you know?

I am sorry if it sounded like or you thought that meant here...but since he went to the USA he would not be on a census return here in Canada anyway, you know?!  Do you really think it possible that he was gone in (or by) 1890?!...15 years before the siblings went?  I thought from your posting that he was likely to have gone a few years before...have I misunderstood that?!!

Well, I did start checking potential microfilm reels today at the reference library...but without a date (even a year-just before his siblings) it may take quite awhile. It is a very time consuming task, especially considering the few solid details we have.  It means that I must read every single name (destined to the USA) on every manifest-on every reel...it's a biggie!  One reel can take a few hours...just to give you an idea!
By the way, I don't want to discourage you!!..I just hope you understand.

So from what you said...he wasn't on the CD...what about the church records?  Was he not listed with the family?  Since he moved during his military service...would his departure from Sweden not be noted in the parish records from where he was eventually living (Stockholm-right)?
Have you already tried that too?  What about his military service records? If Eric was in service up to his departure from the country...wouldn't those records note that fact(a date?!)?  Have you found or had access to those?
I apologize for all the questions Ulla- but I am just wanting to make sure that if we can narrow the search...we do!!

Back to the manifests! So I decided to start at 1901/1902 with the port of Quebec.  I actually got quite excited as I did find a ERIK A. ERIKSSON...but then I saw the age column where is was noted as 19 years of age...and of course our Erik was born in 1875 and could not possibly be 19 in 1902...

I will continue to look...and see what my sister says tomorrow.  She's never done anything like this (genealogy) so it should be interesting!
Again, I am sorry if I got you happy and curious as we have not found him...yet!!  I assure you though, that I will do my best to find him!!  Then I will gladly accept all your kind words!
I hope to hear from you very soon...and let's go!

Kind regards,
Donna

2000-07-30, 08:34
Svar #1

Donna Corlett

Hi Ulric!  I have asked Eric to check the records there (Ocean View)...but as he is now on holidays for two weeks it will take a little time.  I'll let you know as soon as I find out!

As far as tracing him prior to his death...I could next try searching the city directories for BC (Wardner, Vancouver) to see WHEN he was listed WHERE, you know?  Trace his path if you will!

I have already tried searching the National Archives for any potential records for Frank...without success.  There were 24 Bjork's that had dominion land grants...but no Frank.  I also checked the textual records for files created by the federal government..no Frank Bjork.
The only other thing that I can think of is to order a copy of his citizenship/naturalization record -BUT records were not detailed until after 1917...and of course he came in 1910.  The record still should provide his past and present address, former nationality (that's how they note it!) and occupation and name of the responsible court.  You must be a Canadian -or Canadian resident to order these...so I could try that!?!  What do you think?  I think it certainly worth a try!

As far as employment records, they are not archived by the government...a few companies have archives but they are private/confidential.  For instance the CPR (Canadian Pacific Railway) employed many immigrants in the west...and they have extensive archives/records of their employees BUT they clearly state that their records are CLOSED and may not be used for searching under any circumstances.
Since Frans was noted as a farmer (and if it is correct-what he did his entire work life here) then records would almost be impossible to track down-even if they indeed existed in the first place (besides pay stubs)!  I mean, did he work for himself...or was employed at a farm as a labourer?  Who employed him and when?  It could go on and on but I think you know what I am trying to say, yes?  I really wish that records were a little (OK alot!) easier to locate...and that more existed...it can be quite difficult, that's for sure!

Oh!  You mentioned that your gf's brother had contact with Frans (or Frank!) in the 20's or 30's...I suppose what I was thinking was that he possibly slightly changed a few details to avoid potential contact (problems?) with Jacobina, her family...and the authorities-should she pursue him legally, you know?  Olle was a family member to Frans, correct?  
Was the relationship between remaining Björk family there and Jacobina and the children (and her family) still cordial based on what happened?  I would think it would an uncomfortable circumstance for all involved, you know?      

Well that's enough of me for today (whew!).  I look forward to your next message.

Kind regards,
Donna

2000-07-30, 21:02
Svar #2

Utloggad Ulric Björck

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 111
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-11-20, 21:20
    • Visa profil
Hi Donna! Great of you to ask Eric! I will stay  
tuned for possible information.

You wrote that you could next try to search the  
city directories for BC (Wardner, Vancouver) to  
see when and where he was listed and that  
would really be interesting for me to know. Are  
they hard to search?

If you could try to get a copy of his  
citizenship/naturalization record that would be  
really appreciated, since it may provide  
information that lead us to actually conclude  
(or reject) if Frank Bjork actually were my ggf! If  
there are any costs involved in obtaining  
theses records (or other records that you have  
helped me with!) I will gladely pay all  
expenses, please let me know!

I understood your point about Frans perhaps  
avoiding his family and that could very well  
have been the case. However, I recall that  
some money was sent after he passed away,  
so someone could have known more about  
him or about his past in Sweden? Olle was a  
family member and I have been told that he  
managed to track Frans down in Canada,  
although I also understand that Frans were  
not so happy about that. Still, these stories  
may have been altered during the years?  
However, one possible lead may bee to look  
for Olle entering into Canada. He may have  
had to fill in an adress or something? His  
information is Olof (Olle) Einar Björk  
Johansson and he was born in the 14th of  
August in 1901. I don't know when he entered  
Canada, but I know he did!

I will try to find out more about the family  
relations, I'm thinking about calling some  
relatives that I haven't had any contact with.

Kind regards,
Ulric

2000-07-30, 22:45
Svar #3

Donna Corlett

Hi again Ulric!  The directories shouldn't be too hard to search...although I am not sure just how exstensive the BC collection is at the reference library here in Toronto...I know it is incomplete (not one for every year).  I will look into that by going there sometime this week.  I was helping another person (under Länder-Canada) and Ishbel had offered to check something for me-as she was going to BC (from Alberta)...so perhaps I will also ask her to check-give her what we know so far.  We'll see what we can do!
I believe that I briefly explained the directories before, yes?

I will send for the citizenship record then.  You need not worry about the cost...it is minimal.    
You know, for any of the records that I find (out of those which are accessible) the postage is usually the most expensive part!    

Thanks for the information about Olle.  I will surely check for him, also this coming week.  I did search the 1925-1935 immigration database...and he was not found in the Björk's that came during those years.  Since you told me he was born in 1901...I am going to check the form 30A's for him (1919-1924) and if he is not found there...then I can go backwards in time through ship manifests.  Yes, if he came and completed a form 30A, there is a specific question/place for him to have entered an address/who he was destined to and their relation to him...so let's hope he is found there!  
He came alone looking for Frans, yes?  At least then I can also assume that he must have been of an age to be travelling abroad alone-you know?

Let me know if you do find anything else-and I will be back to you as soon as possible!

Best regards,
Donna

2000-07-31, 10:19
Svar #4

Ulrc

Hi Donna! oopss, sorry about the directories,  
now I remeber! You are most welcome to tell  
anyone you want about Frans and our  
research about him, so if Ishbel has the  
possibility to check something - that will be  
most appreciated.

One thing about both Olof Einar is that he may  
very well have gone under the Last name of  
Johansson, but of course Björck or Björk  
could also be the case. And, yes, he came  
looking for Frans alone, or at least not  
togehter with anyone from the family. I think he  
must have been of an age to travel alone, but I  
don't know what age he was. I will have to look  
more into this! I will keep you posted and look  
in here as usual!

Best wishes

Ulric

2000-07-31, 11:44
Svar #5

Utloggad Ulla Nordenstam

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 118
  • Senast inloggad: 2010-05-10, 08:12
    • Visa profil
Dear Donna.:
It's OK.I am so sorry for the trouble I've caused you.Thanks for all the effort and time you have spent helping me and others.You are a fantastic person!
Back to Erik.He is mentioned in the Ch,book with his family until he leaves for his military career in 1896.He has fullfilled his military service and wa supposed to make it his living.All info.is from the Ch.books in Dorotea.As I've not found him in military records I thought it should be easier to start from another angle.I know the hoarseguard training at Östersund was  moving to Umeå at that time and I have to find out why there is no records to find of people who made their service there and other things.
I really appreceate the effort your dear sister is making for finding him in Florida.I wonder if there was any newspaper in Florida at that time.
I will soon have Eriks fathers probate from 1904 (if it is any)and see if Erik is mentioned ,dead or alive.So I don't want you to spend your time with those massive reels,I never wanted you to do me such un unrealistic favour.It must be other ways to go.What do you think?Thank you for asking me questions,I need that.
Hope to hear from you again.
Kind regards,
Ulla

2000-07-31, 18:29
Svar #6

Donna Corlett

Hi Ulric!  I have gone back and checked for Olof Einar Johansson (and possible spelling variations!) in those 1925-1935 immigration records-and did find one entry that looked possible...but the entry was for:
Svante O.E. Johansson
This gentleman was 26 years old when he arrived in 1927...
I just wondered if Svante could be a family (farm?) name- do you know what I mean?  I once located family members that emigrated and the paperwork all said Saras before their names...and the person told me that it was a family-farm name.  Well I just wondered if Svante may be the same sort of thing.  
I  will check for all possible surnames (Björk, Björck and Johansson)in both series-the immigration records and form 30A's-OK?!

Since Olof was born in 1901, I think it most likely (and hope!)that he travelled sometime from 1919 to 1935...
I should have the results for you within the next day or so-it's not too difficult to check those records in a relatively short time.

Don't be sorry about the directories (oops!)...I guess I could/should have scrolled back and seen whether or not I had actually told you about them!

Talk to you soon!
Donna

2000-07-31, 18:55
Svar #7

Donna Corlett

Hi Ulla!  Please...you have caused me no trouble at all!  I just felt terrible when I realized that you understood my message to mean that I found him here.  I should have expressed it more clearly.
Well, you can let me know if you find anything out...and I will continue the searching (reels, newpapers, whatever!) in the meantime-OK?!!!
Oh!  Another few questions...you said that he STARTED his military career in 1896...have you any idea (even from family verbal accounts?) of how long this service lasted? (number of years?)

Please do let me know if Erik's father's probate does provide any pertinent information about him.  Wouldn't that be great...say, if he was mentioned and an American address noted? Since it is believed that Erik left before his siblings in 1905/1906...and the probate is 1904-it could be interesting to see what is said (if he his mentioned as you said)...  

Well again Ulla, I am sorry (too!) for the confusion and that it was not the find hoped for...but maybe we will be successful yet!!  

Kind regards,
Donna

2000-07-31, 21:05
Svar #8

Utloggad Ulric Björck

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Hi Donna! I haven't heard about Svante before.  
But I know for sure that Olle didn't like  
authorities and bureaucracy, so he might very  
well have added a knick name or something...

The timing could very well be correct as well.  
But who knows?.....

Kind regards

Ulric

2000-08-01, 04:35
Svar #9

Donna Corlett

Hi Ulric!  Hmmm...I went to the library and could not find Olof in those records.  I tried all spelling name variations too!  
First I tried in the form 30A's covering 1919-1924-but I should let you know that some ports apparently didn't use them consistently until 1922 (of course they don't tell you which!)...
then the immigration/ship list records covering 1925-1935 (that's where tyhe listing for O.E. Johansson was).  

It's off to those ship manifest reels- prior to 1919...and since he was born in 1901...he couldn't have travelled alone before being a teenager, right?!  I will start at 1918...backwards as I think it is probably more likely that he went closer to those years (as a 16, 17, 18 year old)....would you agree?
Oh!  By the way the Svante O.E....ended up being Oskar Eugen Johansson-not even close!

Ishbel has kindly offered to check the BC directories when she goes to BC at the end of this month.  I am going to check the ones here first(at the other reference library-not the one I went to tonight)...so I can let her know which to look for and which not...as I said I do know that the collection here is not complete.  I will let you know what I find...and if I find him in the next few days.  Then we'll take it from there-OK? (Thanks in advance Ishbel!)

By the way, Ulric...how long did Olof (Olle) stay in Canada?  Do you know...or have any idea?

Best regards,
Donna

2000-08-07, 20:07
Svar #10

Donna Corlett

Hi everyone!  I am still offering help with emigrants to Canada!  I did make a trip to the library this weekend-but only had luck in finding a few things for people that I am helping privately (made contact with through Rötter!).
Ulric and Ulla...unfortunately no new information to report at this time.  This was a holiday weekend here in Canada (civic) so the libraries were both closed yesterday and today.  I will  make it back to look some more by the end of this week-OK?!  I will get back to you (all!) soon!

Kind regards,
Donna

2000-08-11, 14:23
Svar #11

Utloggad Ulric Björck

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Hi Donna! I have been doing some more  
research on Jacobina, and I have found out  
that she is listed to have become a widow in  
1932, which supports our belief that it is  
indeed Frans that we have found. Still, all  
additional information is of course interesting,  
but I thought that I should let you know as  
soon as I came across that info.

Best wishes

Ulric

2000-08-11, 21:14
Svar #12

Donna Corlett

Hi Ulric!  Great to hear from you!  That is interesting...well you should have the post from me soon and I did include the copy of the death certificate for you to see too.  
I think that Eric will be back home soon...and will get my message then (about the other possible forms at Ocean View)-and we will hopefully learn more then.  I will also check directories soon-and be back with the results...I didn't make it there last week (sorry1)...
Is there anything else I can do for you?  Please let me know....and stay in touch!

Kind regards,
Donna

2000-08-12, 00:30
Svar #13

Utloggad Ulric Björck

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Hi Donna! Thank you so much for your help,  
and do take all the time you need, I will let you  
know as soon as I have the copies here in  
Sweden, and I will stay in touch for sure!

Best wishes

Ulric

2000-08-17, 09:45
Svar #14

Utloggad Ulric Björck

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Hi Donna!

Thank you so much for sending the death certificate and the ship listing for my ggf. I got them with mail yesterday and was thrilled to be able to look at a copy of the actual documents (or microfilm...). It indeed gives one a certain feel of the particular time and it is a valuable piece of one's personal history. Thank you!

As for our continued efforts, I have learnt that Olle - Olof Einar, one of Frans's sons may very well have been travelling under the name of Fred Johansson or Fred Bjork. That might explain why he hasn't shown up in the records. As for the death certificate for Frank, which may very well be Frans, there is some puzzeling information in there. For instance Frank is listed to have been in the province for three years and in the country for 18 years. He should have been 22 years in the country and all of that time in the province, as far as I know. The 18 years may easily have been mixed up I guess, but the three years in the province puzzels me a bit. Of course he could have been outside the province without us knowing, or in the province without the government knowing it. The note of Frank as single, correlates with the how Frans is noted in the ship records from 1910, also that he is listed as farm worker (although I guess that single farm workers isn't that uncommon in those days....).

Best wishes

Ulric

2000-08-17, 20:08
Svar #15

Donna Corlett

Hi Ulric!  I'm glad you enjoyed them...and I understand totally what you mean...they are all something special to see!
Well since I only checked for Olof Einar Johansson/Bjork/Björck...I will go back and check for Fred.  How did you learn of this?  I'll see if he is found and let you know.

About Frank/Frans!  I have not heard anything yet from the National Archives about the request for a naturalization record for Frank...but requests can take up to two months (volume of requests they get) so...when I know-you will know!!

I did notice the time notations too...but I wouldn't be too worried about that as it's accuracy is dependant on the source..in this case the friend that also reported his birth as about 1865, right?!  Also, this may be what that person believed from what Frank may have told them during the time they knew each other.
I think (have seen) people who reported for their own spouses/family members which could even make mistakes...when it has been years in a place it may be harder to recall exact months/years, you know?
You are also correct that he could have moved from another province (or even province to province!)and no records would record that sort of thing...well maybe a census that is open - IF you could find him...but that's about it! (Census records are only open up to 1901 here so that is no help).  His intended destination from the manifest does not mean that he went to and stayed in Vancouver BC...not necessarily, you know?
Yes, you are correct again (!)...farm labourer was a very common listing for occupation/trade at the time.

Let's see what else may come to light (Ocean View) and the government inquiry..and we'll go from there.  I have started checking city directories too, but no finds yet...I'll be back!

Best regards,
Donna

2000-08-17, 22:23
Svar #16

Donna Corlett

Ulric!  I should have said if Wardner, BC was the intended destination, from the manifest...not Vancouver!  Don't they say it is the memory that's the first to go...??!!!

Regards,
Donna

2000-08-18, 21:58
Svar #17

Utloggad Ulric Björck

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Donna! I learnt about Fred, Olle, Olof Einar  
when I talked to my father about it. Olle came  
back from Australia during the 50ths and  
worked in Sweden for a while and my father  
met him then. I think you are right about the  
time difference to, hopefully we will find more  
information...somewhere....thank you again  
Donna!

Regards

Ulric

2000-08-19, 16:44
Svar #18

Donna Corlett

Hi Ulric!  Always a pleasure to hear from you...so he must have been there for some time, yes (Austrailia that is)?
Where did the Fred come from? From Olof Einar I can see Olle being a nickname, you know?  But Fred?  Just interested to hear if you know!

You are quite welcome (again always!) and I hope we will find more information (documentation) for you too!

Kindest regards,
Donna

2000-08-21, 07:33
Svar #19

Donna Corlett

Hi Ulric!  I have received the papers from Ocean View for Frank Björk (thanks to my friend Eric!)...but I am afraid that they don't offer any more information..or verification!  There is no signature or name noted as the purchaser-and no other details that weren't already on the death certificate.  Sorry!  It certainly was worth a try.
Well we still have the hope of the government naturalization record...
Back to the city directories angle...and also locating Fred's arrival...destination...maybe that will help...who knows?...we'll see!!!

Best regards,
Donna

2000-08-21, 10:40
Svar #20

Utloggad Ulric Björck

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Donna,

How great that you have gotten the papers!Do you think that you could send them to me? I would be most greatful. Do the papers tell anything about if Frank were burried in Ocean View? Are Frank still burried in Ocean View or has he been removed from the cementary? If he is still burried in Ocean view I would really like to know if it is possible to locate were in the cementary he is burried. Here in Sweden I have located a grave after my ggm in Stockholm, and there were no gravestone at the her location, which we now are about to set up. I'm also continuing my quest for more information about Frans here in Sweden, who knows what we will find!

Best wishes

Ulric

2000-08-21, 16:58
Svar #21

Donna Corlett

Hi Ulric!  Yes of course I will send you the papers that I received.  It appears that this Frank Bjork (ours-or not!)is still interred there, in plot 265 of the Oak section of the cemetary.  From what Eric told me (as I recall), Ocean View is a perpetual care cemetary which means that graves are owned for eternity (not reused etc.).  There does not seem to be a marker (headstone).
I'll keep checking here (it's great-of course!!) to see what else you may learn/post...and I will post any additional findings as soon as I know them.  Talk with you again soon, OK?!

Kind regards,
Donna

2000-08-24, 22:39
Svar #22

Utloggad Ulric Björck

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Hi Donna! How nice to hear that Frank's grave  
still excist. Since it is likely that this really is  
Frans, it is good news indeed. I will be keep  
looking in here of course!

Best wishes

Ulric

2000-08-24, 22:41
Svar #23

Utloggad Ulric Björck

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Hi Donna! How nice to hear that Frank's grave  
still excist. Since it is likely that this really is  
Frans, it is good news indeed. I will  
continue to look in here. (naturally, I'm an  
addicted Anbytarforum user..)

Best wishes

Ulric

2000-08-25, 05:15
Svar #24

Donna Corlett

Hi Ulric!  I wanted to let you know that I have checked again for Fred (and variations!)...and cannot seem to find him?!?  I will try again in case I missed him but...
You should get that other form in the next few days as I mailed it Monday morning..OK?!
I understand that it would be nice to know that the grave still exists...and that it is indeed for  the correct Frans/Frank.  I wish there was a way to verify it...if we keep plugging away then who knows...we may just find out!!
I agree about Rötter too.  I have been addicted myself for some time...and just love it when I can help out with information over here (or at least try!)...it is a great site, that is for sure!
Well, please stay in touch...and check back (oh, say about every five minutes-like me! haha-even I'm not that bad!)...

Kindest regards,
Donna

2000-08-25, 19:35
Svar #25

Utloggad Ulric Björck

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Donna, I got your letter today, thank you again! It seems as if Frans/Frank have not been to keen on showing up on listings and stuff like that. Well, that seem to fit in with the idea that my father has about how the story goes. The fact that Frans's wife is listed as a widow in 1932 is a good lead and I will try to follow that up. Perhaps a few phonecalls and some moeny next week could do the trick at the regional archive in Härnösand. Härnösand is located quite far from Kungsbacka were I live, so I guess that I will have to ask them for help. I hadn't planned to look this up that fast, but your nice help has got me going on finding out more about Frans. All the findings that you have presented have really been appreciated and has gotten me more curious about Frans. Last week, and this week I have ordered estate inventories of Frans's descendents. Untill today I have received about five, so I'm not only learning about the past, I'm also learning about my relatives today since the estate inventories also list the descendents who inherit the deciest. Possibly we might also get some information when/if you recieve a naturalization record for Frank. Have a nice weekend!

Best wishes

Ulric

2000-08-26, 06:00
Svar #26

Donna Corlett

Hi Ulric!  That sounds very interesting...please keep me informed..as I will you too!  The naturalization record should be awhile yet...but we also have Ishbel's kind offer to check directories-I am not having so much luck with the collection here in Toronto...

Take care for now and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future!

Regards,
Donna

2000-08-27, 07:07
Svar #27

Donna Corlett

Ulla!  I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you...just nothing to report...yet!  I will keep trying, OK?!

Kind regards,
Donna

2000-08-27, 07:24
Svar #28

Donna Corlett

Hi Ulric!  Well, the city directories collection here is better than I thought...but it is mainly comprised of editions from the late 1890's-up to 1900 which does not help us for Frans.  I found out there are a few later editions at the other library (not the main one) so I am going to check the rest of them (I have started!) one evening early next week.  I am a little behind my good intentions!
After that, I will update Ishbel (and you!) on any findings, and let her follow it up on her trip...lay it in her capable hands!  Surely the collection out there has got to be much more in depth.
I also checked the National Library of Canada in case their collection was larger (these can be borrowed on inter-library loan/no charge) but their collection also seems to focus on pre 1900 editions...

Hopefully that naturalization record request will be fruitful-and come in the not too distant future.  I've never seen one so it will be a new experience...something to learn (valuable source- or not!)...

How's it going with you?

Best regards,
Donna

2000-08-27, 18:45
Svar #29

Utloggad Ulric Björck

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Hi Donna! Nice to hear from you. I'm making  
progress. Yesterday I called a relative that I  
haven't talked to before and she lead me on to  
another cousin to my father that we didn't even  
know about, but who is interested in  
genealogy! I called her up and it turns out that  
she had the information on Frans that he  
passed away in October 1932... The nice lady I  
spoke to in my first call let me know that her  
family had heard on radio in the 30ths that  
they (she didn't specify who), had searched  
for descendants of Frans over national radio  
in Sweden (something which was a big thing  
back then). The second lady that I talked to,  
who gave me the death date also told me that  
the descendants here in Sweden eventually  
inherited Frans, but apparantly it took the  
lawfirm or govermental agencys a couple of  
years to find the descendants in Sweden and  
that probably costed a lot from what Frans left.

All in all, I think that this points even more in  
the direction that it indeed is Frans that we  
have found. The genealogist relative would  
look more into her papers and notes and  
perhaps she can find some more evidence.

Rather good news I must say, and the  
relatives that I called were really, really nice.  
Thanks again for inspirering and pushing this  
forward.

Best regards

Ulric

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna