ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Elna Malmborg,Chocago Tribune, Please!!  (läst 763 gånger)

2006-05-21, 15:44
läst 763 gånger

Lisbeth Ekström

1952-06-15  
Chicago Tribune (IL)  
MALMBORG  
Edition: Chicago Tribune  
--Elina Malmborg, beloved aunt of Mrs. Alma Haight. Services Monday, 2 p.m., at Augustana  
Home chapel, 76th and Stony Island. Interment Oak Hill. Resting at chapel, 1107 W. 79th  
street, until 12 noon Monday.  
Record Number: 19520615dn034
Can someone help me to find this person,Mrs. Alma Haight? Maby it is possible to find her realtives?

2006-05-21, 20:44
Svar #1

Utloggad Judy Olson Baouab

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1355
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-07-14, 18:26
    • Visa profil
Hi Lisbeth,

I don't know if this is the same Alma Haight, but I found a person on the Social Security Death Index whose number was issued in the state of Illinois, where Chicago is located.

Name Birth Death Last Residence Last Benefit SSN Issued  

ALMA B HAIGHT  21 May 1934 23 Dec 2003 (V) 97267 (Portland, Clackamas, OR) (none specified) 339-30-9290 Illinois  

Check in that location to see if you can find more.  

You can send for this peron's application, but it costs $27. (or maybe more from overseas, but the price is so unfairly high already that you shouldn't have to pay more, in my opinion) The site generated this letter, and just fill in a few things such as your address.

Date of request: 21 May 2006  

Social Security Administration
OEO FOIA Workgroup
300 N. Green Street
P.O. Box 33022
Baltimore, Maryland 21290-3022

Please send me a photocopy of the actual application for a Social Security card (Form SS-5--Social Security Number Record Third Party Request for Photocopy) filed by the person listed below.

I obtained this information from the Social Security Death Master file at RootsWeb.com, Inc. who obtained it from the Social Security Death Master file, originally compiled by the Social Security Administration.

My understanding is that the fee is $27, when the Social Security number is provided or $29 if the Social Security number is unknown or incorrect. Enclosed is a check or money order for $___________, made payable to the Social Security Administration.

Thank you for your assistance.

HAIGHT, ALMA B  
339-30-9290  
Birth: 21 May 1934  
Death: 23 Dec 2003  

Sincerely,  

Address:

Daytime Phone Number:

Judy

2006-05-26, 19:36
Svar #2

Lisbeth Ekström

Hi Judy,

Thank you so very much! I?ll try this

2006-05-27, 00:29
Svar #3

Utloggad Karen Kelsey

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 354
  • Senast inloggad: 2010-11-29, 20:15
    • Visa profil
Hello Lisbeth!  I found information about your Malmborg relatives awhile ago. It might be a lot of work, but if you go into the website switchboard.com you will find a list of Haights who live in the Portland, OR area. There are seven Haights who have their addresses listed, rather than just phone numbers. Make out a short form-letter and ask if they are descendents of Alma Haight and if they'd like to correspond with the Swedish family. Give your address and maybe you'll get a reply.  You also could try the site random acts of genealogical kindness and see if someone would look up an obituary for Alma Haight, to see if any relatives were mentioned. I have also heard of people putting a notice in the personal section in local papers to ask about descendents of a relative, and asking for replies.  Of course, do not give an address if you do that, but maybe you can set up a new e-mail account for replies.  Just a long shot, but it might work.  I am unsure how to find the old phone books, but perhaps a 2001 phone book from Portland, OR might give an address for Alma, and maybe she lived with a relative at that time.  Maybe there is a Portland genealogy society that could help find her obituary and where she lived prior to her death.
   By the way, I have a new e-mail address since I last corresponded with you.
Karen

2006-05-30, 11:42
Svar #4

Lisbeth Ekström

Hi Karen!

Thank you so much I?ll try this way to get contact. I will also notice your new e-mail address

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna