ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Lundquist  (läst 387 gånger)

2002-05-26, 22:46
läst 387 gånger

Leanne Spencer

My great-grandmother came to the United States of America from Sweden.  Her name was Louisa Ulrika Lundquist.  She was born on October 8, 1869, but I am not sure where in Sweden.  I have information that she was from Vaermland, but no town, and I am really not sure that is correct.  The story I have been told is that her brother came to the U.S. (settled in Massachusetts) and she came for a visit and never returned to Sweden (I do not know her brother's name, but believe he had a son named Victor).  She married Carl Olaf Everberg, also a Swedish immigrant (from Kristinehamn, Vaermland) in Woburn, Massachusetts, sometime prior to 1895.  They met in the U.S.  I also believe she had a sister named Sara who also came to the U.S.  I do not know the names of her parents.  Does anyone have any ideas on how I might be able to obtain information on my Swedish Lundquist family?  Any information at all would be greatly appreciated.

2003-12-13, 19:53
Svar #1

Utloggad Ted Rosvall

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1256
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-09, 07:49
    • Visa profil
I have found one LOVISA ULRIKA ERIKSDOTTER, born 1869 Oct.8. at Karlskoga (Värmland). She emigrated 1887 Oct.28. from Karlskoga to the US.
I believe this is the individual that you are looking for.

TED ROSVALL

2003-12-13, 22:01
Svar #2

Utloggad Ted Rosvall

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1256
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-09, 07:49
    • Visa profil
Ps:  Source: EMIBAS (Database of Swedish Emigrants, Emigrantinstitutet, Växjö)

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna