ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Emigrant C.D. Look up for Johnson family please  (läst 502 gånger)

2004-07-20, 03:18
läst 502 gånger

Donna Johnson

I would like to have a look up please for the following people.  

Elizabeth Olson: b- April 1817; came to America in 1873 (with daughter below).

Annie: b- July 1847.

I am also looking for her (later on husband)
Willian Johnson: b- May 1846; came to America in 1870.

I would like to be able to trace both families, or at least know where they came from in Sweden. 3 years after Annie arrived in the States with  her mother, she married William. They lived in Ridgway, Pennsylvania.  

Thank you for any information that you can send.

Sincerely,

Donna Johnson

2004-07-22, 13:53
Svar #1

Donna Johnson

There is a tiny mistake in this entry; it should read William Johnson.  
I am hoping that someone can look up this information for me.

Thank you,

Donna

2004-07-22, 22:20
Svar #2

Donna Johnson

Would this data be on the C.D. or is it in the Nils Olsson book? (Passengers to New York). I can't remember the dates for the c.d. & want to ask the right question in the right place & to the right person(s).

Thank you,

Donna Johnson

2004-07-22, 22:55
Svar #3

Ann-Cathrin Gustafsson (Tina)

Hi, Donna
I have searched the CD but I couldnt find any of the names above. Sorry.
Good luck!

Regards Ann-Cathrin

2004-07-23, 00:34
Svar #4

Donna Johnson

Ann-Cathrin,

Thank you for your look up. I did have another response also. They found source #: 3:126:469/ for William Johnson. The information of his leaving from Göteborg on 1870/04/09 was listed, but not his Parish.
They also looked up each Annie/Anna that came during 1873 as well. I now have it narrowed down to 20 females. There was not an Elizabeth with the last name of Olson as it was most likely her married name on the U.S. Census. So, I guess unless every Annie/Anna that went to New York or Pennsylvania was looked up & found to have a mother Elizabeth I think it is a little hopeless.  
This is a little bit sad as I would like to find out where they came from.  

Thank you for all your help.

Sincerely,
Donna Johnson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna