ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Daughters of Nils Sundqvist and Maja Stina Brink  (läst 462 gånger)

2003-04-30, 14:40
läst 462 gånger

Marie Rose

I am looking for any information about Anna Maria Amalia Sundqvist b.1889-02-07 , Hildur Kristina Sundqvist b.1890-06-25 , and Astrid Maria Sundqvist b. 1892-10-24 all born at Sundsvall, Västernorrland, Sweden. They are half-sisters of my Grandfather, John Brinque. He died in Chicago, Illinois USA in 1933.My Mom,his daughter,was adopted after her Mother died in 1926, so she knows little of her family on either side. Am hoping to find someone that can give us some information or maybe even pictures. Would love to see what he looked like! Thank you for any help you can give. Marie

2003-05-01, 10:03
Svar #1

Utloggad Eva Dahlberg

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4039
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-12, 18:31
    • Visa profil
Marie, did they emigrate? You don't say if your grandfather was the only one to emigrate. I can't find them in the Swedish cd Sveriges dödbok 1950-1999 (Swedish Death Book 1950-1999), but it doesn't contain names for the people that died in the period 1950-1970, only date of birth and place and date of death.

You could try contacting the genealogical society in the area, Midälva (Medelpad region) Genealogy Association, e-mail midalva.gf@passagen.se, or contact the Regional Archives in Härnösand which has all the church books for the area (up to 1991), e-mail landsarkivet@landsarkivet-harnosand.ra.se .

Regards,
Eva

2003-05-01, 12:06
Svar #2

Marie Rose

Eva, Thank you for answering  so soon. I think I posted under the wrong subject, As far as I know their Father didn't emigrate, just their half-brother, Johan, Maja's son. I have two families I'm researching in Sweden, and have pretty much exausted leads in Sweden on one family, so thought I'd try to see what I can find out about this family. Thank you for leads to check out, I will do that. I had the Archives check on the other family and was real pleased with the results. Sincerely, Marie

2003-05-01, 20:05
Svar #3

Utloggad Ulrika Påhlsson

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 560
  • Senast inloggad: 2008-01-14, 00:07
    • Visa profil
Marie Rose,

the Sundqvist-family can be found in Census 1890:
Nils Gust. Sundqvist

Regards, Ulrika Påhlsson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna