ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: John (Johan) Adolf Andersson b. Sept. 1, 1900 Skurup?  (läst 350 gånger)

2001-06-23, 20:21
läst 350 gånger

Utloggad Doris Arnold

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 14
  • Senast inloggad: Aldrig
    • Visa profil
My name is Scott Anderson and I would like to ask for some assistance in locating my Swedish family.  I am researching my Great-grandfather, his wife and family.  My Great-grandfather was Carl Adolf Andersson, his wife was Ellen (Elna) Petersson and their six children were John (Johan) Adolf, Erik, Matilda, Carl, Victor and Frieda.

The following is the information I have and would like to follow-up on:  The family may have lived in Skurup in Skåne.  There is no info. on Carl Adolf Adnersson.  Ellen (Elna) may have been born in 1875 or 1876 but we do not know where.  Information on the children: Born in Skurup? No exact parish. Matilda b. 1898, John (Johan) Adolf b. Sept.1, 1900, Erik (Waldemar?) b. 1902, no info on the remaining children.   They emigrated through Malmo in 1904, (possibly Feb. 15), final destination Minneapolis, Minnesota via Canadian port of entry.

I will be checking the St. Albans list for Canadian information re: ships passenger lists.  I would love to verify any or all of this information and find info on the remaining  family members.  Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you all,  Scott Anderson - Cadmandu00@aol.com

2001-06-30, 19:18
Svar #1

Ingrid Clenman

Hi Scott,

Elna emigrated with 2 of the kids on Feb 15, 1904, as you said. This is the info from the Emigrant CD:
Förnamn:         ELNA
Efternamn:       ANDERSSON
Ålder:           28 år     Kön: K
Församling:      SKURUP    Län: M
Titel/Anm:       H (MEDÅKANDE)
Utresehamn:      MALMÖ
Utvandrdag:      1904 02 15
Destination:     MINNEAPOLIS
Källkod:         1904:102:675

I can't find the rest of the family on the CD, but you should start with the church books from Skurup parish, Malmöhus county.

Ingrid

Förnamn:         ERIK WALDEMAR
Ålder:           1 år      Kön: M
Titel/Anm:       S (MEDÅKANDE)

Förnamn:         JOHAN ADOLF
Ålder:           3 år      Kön: M
Titel/Anm:       S (MEDÅKANDE)

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna