ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Jöns Peter Andersson and Gustafva Wilhelmina Österberg  (läst 500 gånger)

2001-09-19, 01:39
läst 500 gånger

J. D.

Searching for information on Jöns Peter Andersson, married to Gustafva (sometimes spelled Gustava) Wilhelmina Österberg. They lived in Caroli parish, Malmö. I think Gustava was born around 1825. Children that I know of: Pehr Alfred, born 1865; Erik, Anders Fredrik, Anna Maria, Elvira Louvisa, Bror Ernfrid, and John.  
Any information on any of these would be greatly appreciated.

2001-09-19, 17:09
Svar #1

Utloggad Lena Thelin

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5118
  • Senast inloggad: 2020-09-16, 22:02
    • Visa profil
    • www.arleco.nu/minslakt/sv
Hello J.D.,
I checked at http://www.ddss.nu/ in their databas and found 5 children to Jöns Peter Andersson and Gustafva Wilhelmina Österberg

Anna Maria born 21.6.1855 in Malmö Caroli (CI:10)
Anders Fredrik born 24.9.1857 in Malmö Caroli (CI:10)
Pehr Alfred born 7.3.1865 in Malmö Caroli (CI:11)
Elvira Lovisa born 31.12.1868 in Malmö Caroli (CI:11)
Bror Ernfrid born 30.9.1871 Malmö Caroli (CI:12)

best regards
Lena

2001-09-25, 02:22
Svar #2

J. D.

Thanks, Lena

I've found out that my greatuncle Anders Fredrik was a co-founder of ABAndersson and Sjöberg, a timber and lumber company that is still in existance. I contacted the company and the information they sent me indicated he died 6Nov1914. His wife (name unknown)then took over the company until 13Mar1917. They had two daughters, Ebba, born about 1897 and Signe, born about 1900.  

Bror married Agnes Håkansson May1910. They had a daughter named Carin born 5Sept1911. Bror and Agnes were living in Stockholm Jan1928.

Pehr Alfred (my grandfather) emigrated to Texas in the winter of 1889-1890. He married Lettie Dudley Anderson of Lavaca County, Texas in San Antonio, Texas Oct. 16, 1907. Their children were Patty, Mary, John Fredrick, and Fern Elisabeth (my mother). Pehr died 31Dec1938 and is buried in Corrigan, Texas.  

Erik and John are two sons of Jöns Peter and Gustava that are unaccounted for. I have a letter to Pehr from John dated 1889, postmarked Seattle, Washington. The letter is in Swedish, which I cannot read. So far, other than photos from Sweden of them, there is little information.

I'm trying to locate living relatives in Sweden for my mother. If you can furnish any information on any of these people, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,  
J.D.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna