ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Emigranten CD wanted  (läst 284 gånger)

2001-01-28, 16:55
läst 284 gånger

Glen Johnson

Does anyone has an Emigranten CD that they are no longer using and would like to sell, or loan?

I have tried to contact the makers of the CD but they do not respond.  Everyone tells me that it is no longer available and that a new one is coming in the spring, but no one knows when that will be.

The information I am looking for is probably in the database but I cannot look for it because of the limitations of the program.  So I want to use my database programming skills to write my own reports that will get me the information I am looking for.

If anyone can help me get this CD, please let me know.

Thanks very much.

Glen Johnson

2001-12-08, 10:58
Svar #1

Utloggad Bertil Friberg

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 134
  • Senast inloggad: 2008-02-13, 21:07
    • Visa profil
Hello Glen,
The new Emigranten CD was in fact released by August this year. It is much improved. It costs c. USD 130. For all details just check the following site:
www.rootsweb.com/~swewgw/thEmiGuiCD.htm
If you have a couple of items you want to ckeck, feel free to contact me.
Brgds
Bertil Friberg

2001-12-08, 19:18
Svar #2

Utloggad Elisabeth Thorsell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 9209
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-05-27, 17:48
    • Visa profil
    • www.etgenealogy.se
Information on the new version of the CD Emigranten can also be found at Swedish Roots.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna