ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Daniel Landeen born Sept.2,1858  (läst 420 gånger)

2001-03-07, 23:59
läst 420 gånger

Ishbel Cormack

Where did Daniel Landeen come from in Sweden? He emigrated to USA in 1900. He landed in Boston, Aug.6, 1900. His last name might have been Landin in Sweden. He was naturalized in Utah State Mar.15, 1909.

2001-03-08, 08:27
Svar #1

Utloggad Sam Blixt

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 6336
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-04-23, 20:37
    • Visa profil
    • samblixt.se
Hi Ishbel,

There is no Land.... with the forname D. who came to US around 1900 in Emigranten, but there is several hundreds with other fornames, in other years. Are You sure there is no other name than David?

Regards/Sam Blixt/Oskarshamn

2001-03-08, 14:08
Svar #2

Anna Berg

I found this for you on the web, seems to be the person you're asking about; at least the birthdate is the same. Älvdalen is the north of county Dalarna. He married a girl from his village and immigrated to USA, and today they are sleeping in the soil of Utah....

From FamilySearch (the Mormon site):where you can read about more ancestors to them.

Daniel LARSSON LANDEN  
Birth: 2 Sep 1858 Alvdalen, Kopparberg  
Death: 15 Jan 1951 Salt Lake City, S. L., Ut
Father: Lars PERSSON Mother: Anna LARSSON  

Spouse: Karen LARSSON  
Birth:    23 Mar 1852 Alvadalen, Koppbg
Marriage: 3 Jul 1887 Alvadalan, Koppbg
Death: 20 Mar 1929 Salt Lake City, Utah
Father: Lars MATTSON  
Mother: Anna LAX

2001-03-08, 17:50
Svar #3

Ishbel Cormack

Anna and Sam: The naturalization index said he landed Aug.6 1900 so he may have changed both his names.I will now get the parish film and look for the names of his brothers. Thanks very much.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna