ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Backman Lars Johan -Hammar Parish-Orebro  (läst 450 gånger)

2001-08-08, 04:46
läst 450 gånger

tom beckman

Am looking for information on my great grandfather Lars Johan Backman DOB 8-13-1846.  Emigrated to USA from Goteborg port on 5-6-1889.  Am trying to find if he had any brothers or sisters and if there are still relatives in Sweden.  Also am interested in finding out the names and other information about Lars parents and parents parents. Lars married Karolina Anderson, daughter of Lewis Anderson and Louisa Pearson of Axber Parish, Narke Province.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

2001-08-18, 23:05
Svar #1

Siv Lindqvist

Hi Tom!
This is information from the Household record 1846-1850 in Hammar parish, Örebro county

Lars Johan Alfred Backman was born 30 August 1846 (not 13 August)in S(outh)Kärra, Hammar parish  
(Book of birth 1820-1869 Hammar parish)

His father was the parish carpenter Lars-Erik Backman, born 13 September 1807 in Edsberg parish, Örebro county

His mother was Lovisa Pehrsdotter, born 20 January 1816 in (here I can´t decipher the handwriting) Askersund, Axberg och Asker parish in Örebro county

In the Household record 1846-1850 for Hammar parish, one can´t find the family at S(outh) Kärra, but at Gustafsberg.

One can read that Lars-Erik and Lovisa got married 1838. I haven´t controlled that in the Book of marriage.

More children:  
Son Erik Fredrik Leonard, born 28 September 1839 (in the same place as his mother)
He died 1 May 1846 in Hammar. Cause of death: Pulmonary tuberculosis (Book of death 1823-1860 Hammar)

Daughter Maria Mathilda, born 8 december 1843 in Hammar

In 1848 Lovisa died. Cause of death:Bröstvattusot This diagnosis could mean that she had water between the lungs and in the chest cavity. Symtoms were the feeling of preasure on the chest and a difficulty to breeth. Often there was also water in the heart sack(?).
Could also be that she had tuberculosis too, as her son. It was difficult at the time to tell the right diagnosis.

In 1849 Lars-Erik married Maria Cathr(ina) Carlberg, born 14 November 1821 in Svennevad parish, Örebro county.  
Maria had an illegitimate child, the son Isac Immanuel, born 16 January 1843 in Hammar parish.

Lars-Erik and Maria got the daughter Emelie born 4 October 1849 in Hammar

I am sorry but I had no possibility to search further what happened to the family.  

Regards
Siv

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna