ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: A help in finding family of Clara Matilda Johnson  (läst 473 gånger)

2002-11-24, 21:15
läst 473 gånger

Utloggad Thomas C. Johnson

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 12
  • Senast inloggad: Aldrig
    • Visa profil
Please help.  My 2nd great grandmother was named Clara Matilda Johnson (Johnsdotter) emigrated to the USA in 1873 and settled in state of Missouri.  She was born on August 9th, 1847 in Sweden (I do not know the parish, although I believe it may have been Misterhult).  She married Adolf Fredric Carlsson (born Jun 24 1844 in the Misterhult parish).  They were supposedly married August 20, 1871, I assume in the Misterhult parish records.  I can't figure out who Clara's parents were.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

2002-11-25, 17:53
Svar #1

Sofia Ingmarsson

I am willing to help!

I can help you look for Clara Mathilda Jonsdotter.

You will get the results of what I have found in next week, supposively on Wednesday, when I have the day off. I have to go to another town to check for these people but that's OK. I had planned even earlier to go there.

If you accept my help, please send me an e-mail and tell me all you know about these people!
In my reply I can let you know more about me, so that you can see that I am a relevant genealogist.

sofing447@hotmail.com

Regards,
Sofia

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna