ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Johnson  (läst 423 gånger)

2010-06-19, 21:24
läst 423 gånger

Utloggad Helen Hildinggren

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 90
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-02-08, 19:04
    • Visa profil
Searching for relatives of Ingrid and John Johnssons relatives. They emigrated from Sweden about 1890.  
Son Oscar left no children but I´m locking for relatives of the older son Carl U Johnson. I know that they all were living in Las Animas Colorado in 1910 and that Oscar was living there in 1960 though he took care of the farm when his parents died. Oscar and Carl was my fathers cousins.  
Thankyou to Chris Bingefors who guided me so far. //Helen Hildinggren

2010-06-21, 12:02
Svar #1

Kerstin Thölix

In the cencus of 1910 they are living in Melon Field Bent Colorado  
John Johnson 51
Ingrid Johnson 34
Carl U johnson 7 Born in Colorado
Oscar Johnson 4 Born in Colorado  
Alfred Johnson 41 Brother  

In the cencus of 1930 there is a Oscar A Johnson living in Melonfield Bent Colorado together with his mother Ingred  

In the cencus of 1920 they are living in Melonfield  
John Johnson 60
Ingrid Johnson 44
Carl G Johnson 16
Oscar A Johnson 14
Peter Johnson 65 Brother Widowed  

In the cencus of 1930 there is a Carl J Johnson born 1903 in Colorado Living in Melonfield Colorado

Oscar Johnson born 8 aug 1905 dies in Las Animas Bent Colorado the 17 of february 1991

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna