ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Axel Wahlin and Theodor Engblad  (läst 491 gånger)

2003-06-20, 07:08
läst 491 gånger

kitty

I have two pictures. The first picture is of three lady's and it has Axel Wahlin Kristdala written on the botton of it. When I asked a Swedish historian about this picture, he recommended this site for querry and had this to say about it: Axel Wahlin was a very well known photographer in Kristdala. He lived 1867-1946. This picture appears to have been taken around the turn of the century.  

The second picture has the name Theodor Engblad Alingsås Wårgår_ (d?) at the bottom. It appears to be an out door picture of a man seated at a table and a woman holding a cup of coffee standing behind him.  

I do not know who the people are in the pictures, but believe they are family, and hoped someone might have some information that might help me find who they are.  

The family names I know of from Sweden that are in the family are : Swanson, Holmgren, etc. I have traced the Swanson branch of the family through the help of a local historian to Kristdala, but he was not able to help me with the identification of the three women. I am hoping perhaps to get some help locating the Holmgren family.

Thank you in advance for any help you might provide me with.

Kitty

Kittee_k@hotmail.com

2003-06-20, 19:37
Svar #1

Jan Ek (Janek)

Kitty,

Can't help you on the specific people, just wanted to provide you with a link to another picture by photographer Engblad on this site. You find it under Vårgårda which is the name you have on your's; Wårgårda (older spelling).

Actually it might be a very good idea if you could post your photo in the same look-up database, someone might be able to identify the people in question. Or you could post the picture here (or both).

The link for pictures from Kristdala is here, but your photographer is not represented in the database yet.

Note that Kristdala is in Småland, in the east part of southern Sweden, the link for discussion and quaries about Kristdala is found here on this forum.

Good luck,

Jan

2004-11-29, 21:37
Svar #2

Maja Bellem

Hi!

Axel Wahlin was my greatgrandmothers uncle.
If it is possible to see the picture there might be someone recognising something.
Unfortunately there are no negatives saved from Axels time, so no information can be found

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna