ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Andersson, Alfred, f. 4/4/1867, Essunga  (läst 362 gånger)

2000-08-24, 21:44
läst 362 gånger

Norm Sandin

Please excuse my lack of Swedish. With interpretive help, this is what I have excerpted from my morfar's Flyttningsbevis (the image of this document can be viewed at http://www.sandinfamily.com/tillner/albert-flytt.htm):  

N:o “16”     Flyttningsbevis     (Fol. “77”)
“Hemmason Alfred Andersson”  
“frän Vägatorp Västergård: af Essunga Annexförsamling”  
född “4/4/1867”  
i “Essunga” förs:g af “Skaraborgs” län  
Betygas “Lekåsa Moder” församling af “Skaraborgs” län  
den “2/25/1887”  

The Emigrant CD and landsarkivet confirm:  
“According to the passenger lists in the Police Chamber of Göteborg vol. EIX:31:393:9587, Your grandfather Alfred Andersson, 20 years old, home parish Lekåsa, the county of Skaraborg, left Sweden through Göteborg April 15, 1887 on board the ship Orlando, destinated for Hull, England. His destination in America was said to be Ashland, Wis.”  

When Alfred was in the army, he used the name Tillner and when he came to the USA he applied for citizenship as Alfred Tillner. He later used Albert Tillner.  

His 1943 obituary said he left “a brother and sister in Sweden” and had “a niece, Eva Lundberg, in Laurium, MI”. I think Eva was married to Louis Anderson, so Lundberg was either her maiden name or her second marriage.  

I know all about my grandfather's descendants (look at my website - http://www.sandinfamily.com - Tillner side), but hope you can tell me more about his parents, other ancestors, his siblings, and their descendants. His father was probably Anders and his mother was said to be Brita.

(This query was first posted incorrectly to Värmland.)

Thank you VERY much and bless you for the help you give to others!

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna