ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Hjelp, min mors rotter har jumpt sej  (läst 621 gånger)

2005-08-22, 06:07
läst 621 gånger

Daniel Johanson

My family immgrated from Eskilstuna Sweden in Okt. 1948 My Father b. Carl Ivar Sigvard Johansson mar 8,1909, my mother b Fanny Helena Lindgren jun, 25, 1913. I am most interested in as much information about my mother and her parents, siblings grand parents and so on. I am trying to find a link where I can look up the pupblic records of any kind which will help me. Any help that can be given would be of great value. I know I have several cousins in the area on my mothers side.  
Thanks Dan J.

2005-08-22, 12:28
Svar #1

Utloggad Ann Little

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1252
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-23, 20:10
    • Visa profil
Dan! I have just worked out what it is you are trying to say in your heading above. The word 'jumpt', obviously stands for 'gömt'=hidden!
So, the sentence should read  Hjälp, min mors rötter har gömt sig!  
This is not a criticism of your valiant effort.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with your query but hopefully someone else can.

Kind regards,
Ann Little

2005-09-03, 18:58
Svar #2

Utloggad Hanne Berndtsson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 3654
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-09-30, 19:41
    • Visa profil
Hello Daniel!

Maybe you should contact The Swedish churh in Eskilstuna and ask them about your grandparents at your mother and fathers side.

Give them the all information you have about your parents.  

www.eskilstuna.fors@pastorat@svenskakyrkan.se

You can also send an e-mail to: folkbokföringen@landsarkivet-uppsala.ra.se

and ask them.

Regards Hanne

2005-09-04, 13:57
Svar #3

Jan Wallander

Hi Daniel,
send your question above to the parishes: eskilstuna.kloster.pastorat@svenskakyrkan.se and eskilstuna.fors.pastorat@svenskakyrkan.se
I am sure that they will help you with the names of your mothers parents.

If not, send a similar question to landsarkivet@landsarkivet-uppsala.ra.se

On the sites http://www.svenskakyrkan.se/eskilstunakloster and http://www.svenskakyrkan.se/eskilstunafors you will find information regarding the both parishes and - maybe - a picture of the church where your mother was christened.
Good luck!
Jan

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna