ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Monsteras Cedergrens born 1842-1864  (läst 220 gånger)

2001-01-05, 02:22
läst 220 gånger

Steve Cedergreen

We have lost touch with descendants of the 6 sisters of our ancestors who remained in Sweden. They were all born in Kopingen or Algerum between 1844 and 1864. Can you help?

2001-01-05, 09:23
Svar #1

Utloggad Sam Blixt

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 6336
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-04-23, 20:37
    • Visa profil
    • samblixt.se
Hi Steve,

Do You mean the childs of Jonas Peter Cedergren, Carl Viktor Cedergren or Gustav Cedergren?

Regards/Sam Blixt/PLF/Oskarshamn

2001-02-08, 20:06
Svar #2

Steve Cedergreen

Hej Sam:
I forgot I posted this message. We have talked before. Jonas Peter is my ancestor. According to very old and sketchy information, Jonas Peter was one of three cildren of Nels Cedergren(no other information is available about Nels or the mother of their children.) The other sons were Aron, who had Amanda, Chlas, Marey, William and Gustaf, and then Jon who had another Gustaf and Anna. Again, we have no names of the mother or places and dates of birth.

What should be my next step here?

Thanks for your reply.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna