ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Where to post questions  (läst 144 gånger)

2024-03-12, 19:02
läst 144 gånger

Utloggad Tom Brown

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 36
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-08, 04:42
    • Visa profil
I am new to this Forum and have some questions about particular individuals I am researching. But I am not sure where to post them.

I followed the home page link for "English Discussions," and it came to this page.  But there is a NB note in the introductory paragraph that says not to post queries about individuals here, but to use a sub-topic instead.

But I see many queries about individuals below the section with the list of topics.  I also see many queries about individuals in the "General Questions."

Should I just post my query where I am posting now, or someplace else?

Thank you for your guidance.

Tom

2024-03-13, 12:47
Svar #1

Utloggad Klas Wallén

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 443
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-16, 13:05
    • Visa profil
Hi Tom!

It seems like almost everybody post their questions in English here, no matter the question. So it can't be wrong if you do the same too. The paragraph you read is probably an administrative mistake. I have helped many English speaking persons with their questions and it does not matter where they ask them.

Welcome to the forum

Klas

2024-03-13, 16:51
Svar #2

Utloggad Tom Brown

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 36
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-08, 04:42
    • Visa profil
Thanks, Klas. 

I was going to go ahead and do so, but I didn't want to invite a reprimand at the outset.

I will post a query or two soon about particular individuals I have researched extensively on ArkivDigital, courtesy of the Mormons here in the U.S., but have reached some dead ends.

Again, thanks for your reply.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna