ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Per Johansson 1700 Örbäck  (läst 253 gånger)

2023-11-03, 16:47
läst 253 gånger

Utloggad Sam Curtis

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 6
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-10, 15:49
    • Visa profil
Hello! I am looking for some help with Per Johansson, namely his marriage and finding his parents.

I have found a lot of trees that indicate Johan Hansson Orback born 1667 and Anna Larsdotter born 1680 are his parents. But I think I have found that this may be a mistake and I want to see if I am on the right path with this thinking.

In the tax records 1713 is the last year Johan Hansson is listed at No. 1 Orback.
1714: Pig Annika and Karin are listed
1715: Per Eriksson
1718 - 1731: Olof Anderson, in 1731 underneath Olof Andersson I believe the name Jon Johansson is there and then crossed out and in the notes section is says Drang Jon Johansson and it has also been crossed out.
1732: Pig Lisa Jonsdotter (I believe is Per's first wife)
1733: First time Per Johansson is listed and he has a wife

Now if I look in the marriage records in 1732 there is a record for Pahr Andersson in Orback married pig Elizabeth in the same but for the birth of the children Per is listed as Per Johansson in Orback. I am assuming there is some mistake by the Priest but would his name be Andersson originally or is it Johansson?

I have also found in church records a note in 1731 indicating Per Johansson is from Orback but in the tax records I cannot find him there and I am assuming he is living elsewhere?

I believe the Johan Hansson and Marita Mansdotter are Per's wife (Lisa Jonsdotter) parents as I found an inventory of estate (that I hopefully translated somewhat properly), saying Liquidation between Drang Jon Jonsson in ? and his sister Elizabeth Jonsdotter in Billsta and their guardians Mickel Larsson in Hamre and Lars Mansson's widow in Langsele wife Marita Abramsdotter, concerning the children's inheritance after their late parents Johan Hansson and wife Marita Mansdotter in Orback, held at court on January 20, 1730 - Inventory as of October 26, 1713.

Here is a link to the Inventory of Estate: [size=78%]https://sok.riksarkivet.se/bildvisning/A0033862_00059[/size]

Here is the marriage record: [size=78%]https://sok.riksarkivet.se/bildvisning/A0004551_00094[/size]

First son Jonas' birth record: [size=78%]https://sok.riksarkivet.se/bildvisning/A0004551_00105[/size]

My question is if Johan Hansson and Anna Larsdotter are not his parents, how would I move on from here to find Per's parents? And am I on the right track in thinking Johan Hansson and Marita Mansdotter are Lisa Jonsdotter's parents?

2023-11-04, 16:09
Svar #1

Utloggad Hasse Hultman

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 901
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-27, 14:17
    • Visa profil
    • Hasse Hultmans släktforskning
Relatives of previous owners had a right to become new owners of a property before non-relatives. This right was called "the right of lineage". In this case the right to become owner of Örbäck 1 was temporarily passed on to Per Johansson through his marriage with Lisa Jonsdotter 1705-1736, the daughter of previous owner Jon Hansson, who died 1713 and Anna Larsdotter 1680-1763. Per and Lisa had only one surviving child, Karin Persdotter borne 1736. Therefore, "the right of lineage" was passed on to her and not to any of the children in Per Johansson's second marriage 1736 with Brita Eriksdotter 1713-1770.

Regarding church records 1732, you are probably right that the priest made a mistake. Per and Lisa were definitely married 1732. If the note in the records are regarding them or another pair is hard to tell.

There is no Johan in Örbäck that could be the father of Per. Looking at the godparents of Per Johansson's children it is a possibility that Johan Bertilsson in Hamre could be his father, but that has to be confirmed in some way.

2023-11-04, 16:29
Svar #2

Utloggad Lennart Altin

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 961
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-24, 19:47
    • Visa profil
To be able to do a real parish genealogy, it is necessary to read Domböcker (judgment books from the district court). The one made for Långsele parish have not done this and cannot make things better because he has passed away. Many people who have written from it have several incorrectness.

In a Domboksprotokoll 1732 12/10 Sollefteå Tingslag p 50; it is stated that Hans Andersson´s granddaughter/sondotter/ Elisabet Joensdotter is married to Per Johansson. Hans Andersson in Örbäcks Hemmanet according to Mantalslängden 1667 to 1699.
He has tree sons: Anders Hansson lives in Långsele N:o 3 Långsele sn. He is my ancester.
Johan Hansson is Kronobåtsman / navy soldier 1700 and dies in 1705.
Joen Hansson takes over his father´s Hemman until 1713, when he probably dies. His daughter Elisabet Joensdotter inherits the farm.
Don´t know where Per Johansson comes from and it must be search in the Domboken in case he appears there with any family connection.

2023-11-04, 17:26
Svar #3

Utloggad Sam Curtis

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil
Thank you Lennart and Hasse. This information is very helpful. I will look into Johan Bertilsson and also work on some of the witnesses from Per Johansson's children. Domböcker is probably beyond my Swedish reading skills. ;D

2023-11-05, 11:18
Svar #4

Utloggad Hasse Hultman

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 901
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-27, 14:17
    • Visa profil
    • Hasse Hultmans släktforskning
Johan Bertilsson is the grandfather of Per Johansson's second wife Brita Eriksdotter. Then it is more likely that the reason for Johan Johansson, son of Johan Bertilsson, being a witness 1737-12-24 is this relationship rather than him being a brother of Per Johansson.

2023-11-07, 14:17
Svar #5

Utloggad Per Sundin

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 6957
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-27, 07:11
    • Visa profil
    • Släkter och gårdar
After some exchange of e-mails between Hasse and me we now consider us ready to give the solution of Per Johansson's origin. He is born in an adjacent parish Fors 1700 16/8, son of the soldier Johan Hansson Uplänning and his wife Karin Ersdr. She no doubt lived with Per in the end of her life and died 1737, buried 13/2, 72 years and four months old. There is one thrilling circumstance about Johan. He advanced to become livdrabant (gentleman-at-arms) in 1704. This corps was the elite-unit in the Swedish army, consisting of no more than 200 men, all with the rank of an officer. If Johan survived until Poltava he could possibly have survived even that catastrophe of the army. This corps' major task was to defend the king. Charles XII was at that time injured which possibly was one of  the main-reasons of the defeat.
There might be a connection between Johan appointed gentleman-at-arms and the fact that Per was appointed parish organist. Johan's widow must have been rewarded by the Crown in some way.

2023-11-07, 15:54
Svar #6

Utloggad Sam Curtis

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil
Wow. Thank you for this information! I did find Karin Eriksdotter who died in 1737 but I also found Anna Larsdotter who died in 1763, and I was just trying to look into which may be his mother.

It is likely I would not have figured out Per's parents on my own, I appreciate the help. Very exciting.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna