ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Dahlin, Hans  (läst 344 gånger)

2005-07-02, 21:42
läst 344 gånger

Utloggad Georgina Smith

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 689
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-23, 18:19
    • Visa profil
I am very happy because I have been helped by so many kind people in Sweden as I work on my family tree.

Hans Dahlin married Ulla who was a daughter of Carl Julius Anderson. She is on the list of his children as Ulla Dahlin at the time of his death April 1986 in Malmo. Ulla would be about age 74 at this time and she is a second cousin to my mother.  

I am so anxious to get in touch with some of her children or grandchildren who would speak English. It is so exciting for me to find cousins in Sweden. Hopefully someone will email me directly.

Ulla's grandparents were Anders Larsson and Elna Johansdotter Korsman. They raised their children in Vollsjo, Horby and Hogesrod.

I am from Canada and my keyboard will not type some of the Swedish letters as they should be.

Thank you so much for any help you can give with my request.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna