ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Help in reading birth record  (läst 225 gånger)

2023-09-13, 01:47
läst 225 gånger

Utloggad Carol Kemp

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 316
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-12-21, 18:15
    • Visa profil
In looking at a birth record for Edvard Johan (3 Oct 1884) born in Munktorp to Anna Gustafva Jansson, I am wondering if the notes by the witnesses (Erik Ericksson and Anders Andersson)[/size] [/size]provide any clues as to the father.  https://sok.riksarkivet.se/bildvisning/F0005888_00168[/size]A household record for Muntorp, 1884-1887,  https://sok.riksarkivet.se/bildvisning/C0009813_00059 shows Anna living at V Sorby.  Anders Gustaf Eriksson is also living there.  There are a number of names with a letter “B” to the left.  I’m not sure what this means either.  Anna later marries Anders Gustaf Andersson.  I don’t know what the notations mean so don’t know if either of the two witnesses could be the father.  Some family trees on ancestry list Anders Gustaf Andersson as the father, but I am not sure.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks, Carol

2023-09-13, 02:59
Svar #1

Utloggad Leif Lundkvist

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4532
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-27, 03:46
    • Visa profil
Those "B" to the left is a short för Bortflyttad = Moved out, used instead of the more common line over the names. The Heg. before some names are short for Hemmansägare = Owner (of a property). Thus no clue there.

2023-09-13, 11:05
Svar #2

Utloggad KG Hammarlund

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 2563
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-26, 23:56
    • Visa profil
Anders Gustaf Andersson becomes the stepfather, which may explain why some family trees mention him as the father. But nothing in the records confirms or even suggests that he should have been the biological father.

In Odensvi AI:18 p. 235 one can see that Anders Gustaf was first married (in 1876) to Josefin Elisabeth Blomqvist. They had four children, born 1883-1888. It is of course possible that he should have had an illicit relation with Anna Gustafva in 1884 in the neighbouring parish Munktorp, but there is nothing to confirm it.

Anders Gustaf and Anna Gustafva had a daughter in 1891, before they got married. Anders Gustaf recognised her as his legitimate offspring and this is noted in Odensvi AI:19 p. 232, but no such notes for Anna Gustafvas two illegitimate sons Edvard Johan (b. 1884) and Gunnar Andreas (b. 1889). They both take the surname Andersson, but that's not even circumstantial.

2023-09-13, 18:51
Svar #3

Utloggad Carol Kemp

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 316
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-12-21, 18:15
    • Visa profil
Leif & KG:

Thanks so much for the help.  I am looking for a connection to a DNA match and have a feeling it may be impossible to trace as the fathers are unknown in a number of possibilities in my tree.

Carol

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna