ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Need help with baptismal record headings and abbreviations, please  (läst 148 gånger)

2023-02-24, 22:14
läst 148 gånger

Utloggad Linda Johnson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 40
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-26, 18:38
    • Visa profil
In the attached image, could someone please:1. Translate the three column headings between the one that says "Födelse Tid & ort" (Time and place of birth) and the one that says "Föräldrar" (Parents)?2. Tell me what the abbreviation "h.h." stands for and what it means in the first several entries in the last column?
Thanks very much.Linda Johnson

2023-02-24, 22:48
Svar #1

Utloggad Harald Nordius

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 838
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-26, 19:16
    • Visa profil
The column headings are "Within the congregation Outside". It seems the the first two columns are for boys and girls within the congregation and the third column for all children outside. The abbreviation h.h means "hans hustru", i.e. "his wife".

2023-02-25, 03:02
Svar #2

Utloggad Linda Johnson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 40
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-26, 18:38
    • Visa profil
Thank you so much for your quick and very helpful reply.
Linda Johnson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna