ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Antoniny, Antonini,Antonius, Antonij, Anthonius  (läst 216 gånger)

2021-07-02, 05:08
läst 216 gånger

Utloggad Erkki Lehto

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 15
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-25, 08:30
    • Visa profil
Francesco de Antoniny came into Nyenskanss, Ingermanland between 1644-1665, not directly from Italy but is recorded of  family from Italy in Stockholm at least in 1701-1702 by Riksarkivet documents. His sons became guerillas of the Great Northern War. With the spelling Antoniny is found one family in Amsterdam, as in business with Königsberg and Gdansk i.e. Prussian areas during the 17th century. This family is from Trento and/or Friuli on side of the Republic of Venice. Had also business in Padova and their ships sailed into Africa as well. The family is found in the Archief Amsterdam, but Francesco may have born in Gdansk or Königsberg. Antonius and Antonini are found later in Riga. There one of the sons entered the Swedish regiments, the other three from Ingermanland, two surely from the Nyen City. Francesco remarried in1702 with Catharines Grusson in Stockholm. From there in Sweden I have not found a trace after 1702. F. changed to Lutheran faith in Ingermanland. Does anybody have any information with this family name in the Baltic areas and Sweden. Finland is researched and known.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna